“Treatments R Us”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Treatments R Us”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

New business in Rugby, thought I thought I would give it a try, and my bone crunching, muscle manipulation, muscle relaxing extravaganza. First it’s like a tardis of an entry, looks small but once inside it’s like being taking into another world were the ambience, and the décor is full of ‘Thai’ things. Meet at the reception by a very courteous lady with hands clasped and being acknowledged with a Thai praying greeting.
Onto the treatment, I went for the classic Thai option as a first go, and I was escorted by a very small individual and looking thinking are you a bit too small, are you going to be apply to apply significant pressure! Man was I wrong this tiny lady was able to put me positions similar to that of a contortionist, plus the amount massaging pressures she was able to apply was incredible – using feet, elbows, knees hands etc… at one point I was thinking too much can you stop, but male pride made me suck it up and bear it.

The cost was quite good for a 1 hour worth of pleasurable torture, and yes I would go again without a question of a doubt. Note to self - next time bring my iPod to distract me from the Thai music that put me to sleep a couple of times.

Visited February 2014