“Always better than the rest!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Titash Indian and Bangladeshi Cuisine
Ranked #55 of 186 Restaurants in Rugby
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Market Harborough, United Kingdom
“Always better than the rest!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

Can't understand why this isn't number 1 indian in rugby!? We travel half an hour to eat here and it's always worth it.
Had shashlick and Naga last night and it was incredible!!
Going again this Saturday. Incredible quality ingredients, incredible taste. Incredible!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Alex W

Rugby, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The staff are very rude and unprofessional”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

The food in the past has been very very good but now seems to be going down hill we were one of the first into the restaurant on the night two other people at entrance and we were sat next to the toilet door this is unacceptable

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mekadog
Rugby
“The BEST in Rugby”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

Just don't understand why this fabulous restaurant id 42nd in the Trip Advisor listings. The food and service are fantastic - impeccable

2 Thank JohnHRugby
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Simply the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

I am new to the area so my mission in Rugby is to find the best Indian/Bangladeshi restaurant. There are lots to choose from in Rugby so I am slowly working my way through the many.
I can honestly say that I have only come across one bad Indian restaurant in Rugby. My favorite is Titash. Myself and the Mrs have been here many times. We keep on returning.
The food is perfect, The staff are chilled out but watching every move you make so that you don't run out of food or drink. These guys just go the extra mile for me.
I am told that this place has been going for years and years and I can see why. Since we have been dining here, we are both very reluctant to try anywhere else to be honest.
I think that the prices are right,
The portions are generous,
the place is spotlessly clean
the food is spot on
I have reviewed many similar places in Rugby that are also very very good but this place is the best by far.
I will keep on trying the rest. I just hate wasting good money on food that is yuk or just boring.
When I get home from a meal at Titash, my taste buds are still dancing hours after.
I love it here.
Well done Titash again.
Happy new year.

• Visited January 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Great food, great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

Great service, food was quick to arrive, always feels very clean. Been there a number of times now. The family naan is awesome but huge so make sure you don't try and tackle it when there is only two of you!

Visited January 2014