“Good food and great service”
Review of Jasmine Court

Jasmine Court
Ranked #67 of 199 Restaurants in Rugby
Price range: US$31 - US$41
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Restaurant was full but service was incredibly fast. Food was good. Menu is a little confusing. Only downside is the dated decor - leaded windows, fake beams etc.

1  Thank gabsterUK
There are newer reviews for Jasmine Court

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Its a lovely place to go especially if you have a big appetite, the eat as much as you like has a really good variety of dishes, the only downside is I think its a bit pricey for children and drinks are expensive, but the staff are nice, service was good and the food is great.

1  Thank wendie w
Reviewed 2 December 2013

My husband Andy and I decided to visit this particular establishment late November. All of our friends had been raving about how spectacular it was and we were determined to see what all the fuss was about. And now that I have been there I can truly say, that they were not lying. The Jasmine Court is one of the most magnificent places my husband and I have ever had the pleasure of dining at. The staff was just so welcoming and approachable, and the food is just indescribable. Since our first visit Andy and I have repeatedly gone back numerous times and almost tried everything off the menu. I honestly recommend this to anyone who wants a delicious meal, with perfect staff and an amazing atmosphere.

1  Thank Nad J
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

We love it here, always our first choice for a special meal. Amazing food served fast. Wish I could afford to visit more often

1  Thank Rachel T
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Me and my family love coming here however it is a bit pricey so we only go there on special occasions but we all look forward to it every time, we all have what I think is called the experienced menu which is the best as you get to try anything you want and however much you want, they are great with vegetarians as they always bring out a separate platter the only problem we have had is when they brought the wrong dish out how ever they we so apologetic about it but we didn’t mind as it didn’t cost any extra and it was another thing we got to try, they also do takeaway service which provides great food although we don’t always go here for take away as it is a bit pricey and out of our way also the drinks are a bit on the pricey side though but I would recommend this restaurant to everyone

1  Thank Alexandria G