“defo worth a visit”

Dining options: Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“defo worth a visit”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

the service is slow but worth the wait. Our food was hot and lovely, tasty.
don't be put off by the locals that tell you it is dated, yes it needs maybe a lick of paint but its clean and tidy

Visited March 2014

Busselton, Australia
“FOOD POISONING!”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

last night i ordered a chicken korma, which i always have, with pilau rice and popadums. It took ages for my take away come, while I was sat in the freezing cold, dingey restaurant with nothing but a curry book to read. My family go there once in a blue mood and everytime I drive by the restaurant it is always empty. I thought it may be because people come in later on in the evening, but with no heating and horrible green table clothes, and a fish tank sat right in the middle with green mould on it, and now the food poisoning i recieved from my chickn curry, i can now see.
i woke up with cronic food poising in the early hours of the morning. All day today I have been very ill with sevre vomitting and diarrhea. I am not one to get ill, or complain but this just tipped me over the edge. I work in the hospitality industry myself and so I see kitchens all the time and check for cleanliness. I should have realised that maybe they were re-heating food when I could hear the beep of the microwaves coming out of the kitchen. Not to mention the dust on the skirting boards.
WILL NEVER GO BACK AGAIN AND I HOPE THE HEALTH INSPECTORS COME TO CHECK THIS PLACE OUT!
STAY AWAY!