“Lovely day out”

Umberslade Farm Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Families with small children will enjoy spending a day at this working farm where they can feed the animals, ride ponies and tractors, watch goats being milked, and take pleasant walks through the woods and fields.
Mappleborough Green, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely day out”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We spent the day at Umberslade Farm (11.30am - 5.00pm) and had a great time. I have been many times with our children, over the years , and this was our little granddaughter's first farm visit. Our group consisted of myself and my husband, my mum, our daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter and our other daughter and her partner. Our ages ranged from 17 months to 82 years of age and everyone had a thoroughly good time. There was plenty to see and do and lots of places to sit and picnic. Good value for money and friendly staff. We fed the calves and lambs, petted the small animals and played on the indoor and outdoor play areas. Thank you very much, we will be coming back soon!

Visited March 2014

• Hungarian first
Solihull, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“a great venue for childrens party”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I had my sons 6th birthday and what a great time the children had ! The host was excellent, and everyone really enjoyed feeding the lambs and calves. They even got to have pony rides, a tractor ride and hold all the animals. very well organised, and we didn't have to worry about a thing as it all went like clockwork. I would definitely recommend the farm as a venue for a child's party.

Visited February 2014
Worcester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Good couple of hours spent”
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

Had really good time with 15 month old and 9yr old. Everything really good and nicely laid out with animals and playgrounds. Major disappointment with cafe. Food came after 25 minutes, All Day Breakfast. Arrived luke warm. Sent back and microwaved but just tasted of grease and poor quality.

Redditch, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Dissapointed”
Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

I have been to this place numerous times and have always said I don't see why people massively rate it. Well todays visit was even worse, there were a handful of animals, the donkeys look dirty and not in the best state, and the kids were bored within 20 mins of bein there. The tractor ride wasnt working and bein used for children gettin a bus at the entrance which was a let down. Was such a waste of money. The amount they charge should be used to gain more animals and a refurb. Only plus side was the yunny food in the cafe. But it is our last vist to this place!

Coventry, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Nice day out with the kids”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I have taken my 5 year old here a few times and he loved it lots of animals to see and feed. very interactive he fed a lamb and a calf and went on a pony ride. There is a nice cafe but it gets busy at lunch time. There is also a play area and a indoor play area with a cannon and mini tractors. Nice day out in the country getting close to animals. very enjoyable. would recommend and go back

Visited March 2013