Review Highlights

Nice layout

Reviewed 22 April 2018
rebeccageee
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

If I had to describe the Bell Air in one word, it would be EXCREMENT.
If you want to experience being an extra in an episode of Little Britain, then this is the club for you.
It's like stepping back in time to about 1987. Lecherous men dancing in white suits, fawning over anything with a heartbeat while gangs of grannies dance around their handbags.
Overpriced drinks served in plastic glasses, sticky carpets and a big shiny disco ball.
I wont be rushing back.

6  Thank Ian H
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Really disappointed. Myself and my friends had a great evening at the Belfry hotel today where we are staying for a golf break, and this evening we wandered down to the nightclub after a nice evening at the hotel bar. At the door I was confronted by an unfriendly and confrontational doorman who took great pleasure in telling me that I was not allowed entry due to my "inappropriate shoes". I was wearing suede shoes, which were smart and the same type as several people behind me in the queue who were allowed in.
I was most upset at the time by the manner of the doorman, and as a hotel guest I feel that I have should have been treated in a much more friendly and professional manner. I have never left a negative review before but I feel that my poor treatment this evening should be brought to the attention of the management of the Belfry and of the nightclub.

6  Thank tonymichael43
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Went to the Belfry hotel for 4 days and popped in the Bel Air on the saturday night. Bar staff and door staff were friendly. Was a lively night with plenty of people in there. Good and varied selection of music. Drinks were not cheap but cheaper than in the Belfry itself. Not the biggest of clubs but we had a fun night.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Large group of us visited to celebrate a friends birthday. The venue is gorgeous and the service was great - friendly and attentive .

The nightclub was quite good, nice clean and spacious layout. ALthough the bar was quite expensive!

However, our experience was fab and we had a good laugh! Looking forward to returning again

1  Thank rebeccageee
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Went to the belfry for a nights stay and 2 rounds of golf which was brilliant however the bel air night club is no where the place it was years ago it’s terrible if you are thinking of going the belfry 100% do it but go elsewhere for a night out or you will be in a club with a few people buying rubbish quality expensive drinks do the right thing jump in a taxi and head into Birmingham it’s a shame but I would say knock it down it’s got that bad

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

A very odd design and you seem to be going up and down steps all the time.

Was there for corporate networking and the drinks are very expensive and served in plastic glasses. The service staff are slow and poorly trained and the security staff are rude and aggressive and over zealous.

From a corporate background don't bother with here as it's not up to par

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

5 Star - AMAZING!!
I can't recommend The Belfry enough, the hotel is beautiful, the spa is stunning, the nightclub was rocking, and the staff can't do enough to help you! We went to celebrate my 40th birthday, and the Belfry have made it an fabulous experience. All the staff were amazing but Alison and Eden at Barbazon and Andy in the Bel Air made our weekend even more memorable. Nothing was ever too much to ask for, and these gestures meant so much to us. Already planning the next rrip ;-)
Thank you all!!

1  Thank TraceyB123
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Well what can I say except £600 a year membership and we arrange members night out ourselves as belfry let us down turn up in main bar had few drinks which was great walked to Bel air to approached by attitude bouncer who said are you staying at hotel we said no we got free wristbands and gym members he got his other 3 bouncers to. Back him up and said you can not come in no collar we are all mature people we walked away in disgust to go back to main bar snd told we can not get a drink after midnight as gym members only if we were staying in hotel what the hell we gym members guests a shame discrimination to us we all leave in disgust £600 a year snd told can not get drink in hotel unless staying our gym members night out place is not what looks like from outside just be warned discrimination is not good and we will be making complaint

3  Thank Tulula44
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

A step back to the 80’s. This place is very dated. Some interesting door staff policy’s and ridiculous drinks prices.
I won’t be heading back in a hurry

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We were looking forward to a really fun night at The Bel Air, but unfortunately were very disappointed. The music just seemed like one long drone of the same song with a heavy beat. I asked the DJ to play something different and his answer was "This is The Bel Air, we don't play that here!" The drinks were very expensive. Various drinks offers were displayed on the walls of the bar, but when we tried to order one of the offers we were told by the barman that they don't do them any more! Won't be going back!