We arrived for our one night stay on a Saturday night, welcome was very poor, one in our party had been given a double room when requesting a twin, no option was given to change and no apology. Free 3 course meal included in the stay was aweful, half indian half English menu. both bad. Waiter clearly didn't know what he was doing and kept having to go back to the kitchen to find out what the dishes actually were. Took ages to arrive and food was poor. Only one waiter for the whole restaurant. After getting into bed we found hairs all in the bed, clearly the sheets hadn't been washed just shaken off an badly, old blood stains on sheets and coffee stains on walls. Not enough toilet roll left in the bathroom, dust everywhere in the room clearly they are not being cleaned well enough. It just felt like corners were being cut everywhere. And the stay cost us £72.00 including breakfast, hardly the price for a 'cheap' hotel you would expect here. Very disappointing. Writing this from our room so can't rate the breafast yet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 mins from Jct 2 M5, stunningly decorated & newly built in '08, 81 rooms all en-suite, chic restaurant, free WiFi, lift. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Oldbury Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Birmingham Oldbury Hotel Oldbury
- Oldbury Ramada
- Ramada Oldbury Birmingham West Midlands