I stayed here two nights on business with two colleagues and I am very glad I didn't pay for this out of my pocket. The reception area is large, welcoming and check in was quick. The staff are really friendly. The bar is located next to the check in desk which feels strange but no matter. The chairs in the bar area and the restaurant are filthy. The pictures look better than real life.
The food in the restaurant is nice but very salty in my opinion. The service is fast.
The rooms are fine however mine looked as though it hadn't seen a hoover in a fortnight and my colleagues had stains all over the headboard. The decor is very dark giving the room a bit of a dspressing dull feeling.
Location wise, it's got great access to the M5 and other major motorways but it is on a main dual carriageway so can be noisy.
Would I recommend? Yes I would actually, if you can't get in anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 mins from Jct 2 M5, stunningly decorated & newly built in '08, 81 rooms all en-suite, chic restaurant, free WiFi, lift. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Oldbury Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Birmingham Oldbury Hotel Oldbury
- Oldbury Ramada
- Ramada Oldbury Birmingham West Midlands