Travelodge Birmingham Oldbury
US$64
US$52
Priceline
PremierInn.com
All reviewslocal places to eatthese problemsshower head is fixedtravel lodgebasic roompub restaurantdual carriagewayexcellent staygreat place to stayquiet hotelblack country museumeasy accessshort stayrooms are cleanbrewers fayresaturday nightpleasant stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2014

The hotel was clean and fresh, the staff were all very friendly and helpful. The hotel was nice and quiet. It was brilliant. we use this hotel every time we need to see mother-in-law as she lives just around the corner.

Room Tip: all the rooms are good
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Having been working in Birmingham for a few weeks the Travelodge became my home for the duration.

I have to admit the place was just what I needed. It was clean, tidy and don't think I've slept better. The addition of the soap and body wash dispensers in the bathroom last week was great and there was no disturbance when they were installed.

All the staff were fantastic and friendly and they even let me cheekily print off so documents needed for the next day (thank you Sarah).

All in all it was great to come back to a place like this after a hard days work.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2014

The staff was welcoming and very helpful, the room was clean and fresh it was close to the venue we were attending. I love the quietness of the area, there was not a lot of shops in the area but it is quite easy to get to the shopping mall. I would loved to have a fan and a little fridge in the room it would have made my stay complete.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank jacinth_dunkley44
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed for an overnight stay on a Friday night . The staff are very nice and very helpful.
The double bed in our family room was brilliant - a good nights sleep in a very quiet place. The two children's camp beds not so have seen better days . Our linen had lots of spill marks that had been washed several times but not clean. The second point was there was no operating fan in the bathroom so got very steamy and the shower curtain really needs replacing as the room gets steamy the smell of BO comes out of it! We had prebooked breakfast not realising it comes in a small box that you open back in your room and has a muffin , cereal bar , 1 mint ,1 small orange juice.Very disappointed with that as we could have gone to the many nice eateries near by had I known. If you don't want breakfast in a box please avoid booking it . There is good car parking and is a good bed for Birmingham or Dudley .
That is our experience in room 15 !

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely stay here in April as I was visiting friends in Wolverhampton I wasn't at the hotel a lot but when I was everyone was very helpful especially the male receptionist the manager Sarah was also very helpful and new a lot about the local area will be back next year thanks for.a pleasant stay

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple