This is the 3rd time I have stayed at this Premier Inn and I must say that the staff are so friendly and helpful, nothing is too much for them. Always a smile on the receptionist whatever time of day.
My only negative is not at the hotel but the Brewer Fayre next door where I had my evening meal through the meal deal Premier Inn Offer. I had to wait 15 minutes to be served as there was only one person serving and he was trying to sort out discount for a colleague who had eaten there and was trying numerous methods to apply the best discount he could! By the time I was served by another member of staff eventually, there must have been 10 people waiting to be served
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oldbury is the perfect place to explore the jewels of the Midlands like the Black Country Living Museum or Dudley Castle Zoo. But the hotel's immediate surroundings are a must too, with a quiet fishing lake right next door. See how our ancestors lived at the Black Country Museum, or how chocolate is made at Cadbury World. Attend a convention at Bethnal, or a match at West Brom. Our friendly team will help you enjoy your stay to the full. Spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds ensure you wake up refreshed and ready for another day on the go. Directions: From M5(J2), take A4123 to Wolverhampton. Hotel is situated 0.75 Mile on the left. Near Dudley. Next to the Lakeside Brewers Fayre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Birmingham Oldbury (M5, Jct2) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Birmingham Oldbury (m5, Jct2) Hotel Oldbury
- Premier Inn Birmingham Oldbury (M5, Jct2) Hotel West Midlands