Recently stay at hotel must admit not my first time staying at this hotel and have always have a GOOD stay but my experience enhance this time by the modernisation rooms refurbished. Could not find any fault in any category at all arrived a bit early before check in time but was still able to access my room which was CLEAN and smelling fresh with a Fan already on to cool the temperture. Had such a GOOD weekend. Thanks to all the helpful and friendly. Keep up the good /hard work Premier Inn. You deserved a score of 10/10. Will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oldbury is the perfect place to explore the jewels of the Midlands like the Black Country Living Museum or Dudley Castle Zoo. But the hotel's immediate surroundings are a must too, with a quiet fishing lake right next door. See how our ancestors lived at the Black Country Museum, or how chocolate is made at Cadbury World. Attend a convention at Bethnal, or a match at West Brom. Our friendly team will help you enjoy your stay to the full. Spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds ensure you wake up refreshed and ready for another day on the go. Directions: From M5(J2), take A4123 to Wolverhampton. Hotel is situated 0.75 Mile on the left. Near Dudley. Next to the Lakeside Brewers Fayre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premier Inn Birmingham Oldbury (M5, Jct2) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Birmingham Oldbury (m5, Jct2) Hotel Oldbury
- Premier Inn Birmingham Oldbury (M5, Jct2) Hotel West Midlands