“Perfectly customized treatments”
Review of Massage Therapies

Massage Therapies
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Anita Aheer Massage Therapies provides tailor-made treatments to restore your mind,body & soul.She works with you to identify the root cause of your symptoms treats with an extensive range of therapeutic techniques and provides you with thorough aftercare advice.If you are seeking a deep-tissue sports massage,relaxing massage,reiki healing or a combination of all, Anita is your therapist.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Activities for young children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Anita is amazingly intuitive. She hones in on your problem and treats it in an amazingly pin pointed way.

She manages to make great connections when helping with causes and preventions too which always hit the mark so accurately.

A great therapist

in 3 reviews
"engineer"
"hip"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I don't usually write reviews but I have to say I completely agree with all the excellent ratings Anita has, I've been visiting her for just over a month now and all I can say is "WOW".

I've had treatment for my lower back and hip pain for over a year at various other physios and sports massage establishments and none of them have been able to even identify the cause of my pains let alone alleviate them.

In one session Anita found and began treating the cause of my pains and I've been getting better and stronger ever since. Something as simple as driving used to cause me a lot of pain but now I look forward to it and I owe it all to Anita. She really puts you at ease and uses different massage therapy techniques suited to your body type to treat you in the best way.

You never feel pressured into going back again and again like other places but rather you will want to keep returning yourself when she helps take away your pains. She also encourages you and motivates you to look after yourself independently with with a whole host of exercises which really help strengthen and maintain the benefits from each session.

People like Anita are very hard to find, they have a natural passion for what they do, deep knowledge and a positive caring nature to genuinely want to help people. Now I've found her I will be constantly going back to keep my body in great condition. I can't recommend her enough, words can't describe how impressed I've been with her, she is definitely someone who can change your life for the better!

Asif (IT Consultant)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just had my 4th therapy session with anita. First 2 i came away pain free after suffering very long term with sciatic pain and lower back pain. Cant believe i can wake up every morning now totally pain free. The therapy i had today was a very relaxing massage which Anita finished with Reiki. That was amazing in itself. Felt like i was floating off the massage table. Anitas holistic knowledge which she gives you is targeted to your body shape and personality. Im losing weight now and feel like i have energy to spare. Cannot praise her enough.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Anita's sports massage relieved my major lower back pain in the first session.

Anita's clinic is based In a spa centre at park inn hotel. These facilities that include a zaccuzi, steam, sauna, and a small pool to use at a small price of £5 which adds to the massage experience.

I have an historic lower back injury and was in need of any form of help with the current sciatic nerve pain in my lower back. I found Anita on google and I explained my symptoms to her on the phone. She recommended the use of the spa and a sport massage based on the details I gave her.
Once I was at her clinic in Pace health club Anita carried out a thorough consultation identifying the problem area and provided a massage that was tailored exactly to my needs, she targeted the problem areas straight away finding the cause of the back pain and every effort was taken to ensure my comfort. I was extremely satisfied with the quality of the massage treatment. After the treatment I was able to stand up and bend forward without the lower back pain. I was pleasantly surprised. Ive never had treatment with such quick results. She even sent me a follow up programme such as stretches that I need to do to help myself.
Since then I booked another session in which she treated imbalance in my muscles to help keep the lower back pain from retuning. She took her time out to make me aware of how to look after my posture in my job, and to maintain my back. Anita is very honest and genuine and I feel completely confident in her capable hands.

I will strongly recommend Anita to my family and friends.

Thank you Anita, I will be back soon.

Cleon