Its my honest feedback, My first visit to the hotel was with my work mates in the beginning of this year and it was disaster. Nothing went right starting from car park, food quality,atmosphere, service, rude staff. However last week again i and my mates checked the TripAdvisor and found few recent positive comments about the hotel.
Confused with the last time experience took risk and things looked promising with warm acknowledgment at reception by lovely female at the reception, Going forward, had a drink in the bar prior to the meal and were served straight away with a smile.
On asking for the table in the restaurant we were asked by the restaurant manager i believe if we had a booking, As it was not planned, we didn't made any booking for the evening. we were told that table would be available in next 20-30 minutes. In fairness restaurant was busy and he did suggested us to have a drink in the lounge and will arrange a table as soon as possible.we were given table as promised,There was a choice between buffet and the menu,Only downside i would say was the food on the buffet was not looking very appealing. However food from the menu was OK and we were really impressed with restaurant staff specially Jamie who i believe is an asset for the hotel. she was very attentive and friendly.It was my second visit even though i live local, i was very impressed this time and i believe its my responsibility to share my honest experience with other TripAdvisor users.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A vibrant hotel ideal for both business and leisure guests; providing 168 contemporary styled bedrooms with plasma televisions, climate control, WiFi and comfy cotton duvets. Fully equipped gymnasium including a 10 metre indoor heated swimming pool, steam room, sauna and spa bath. RBG Restaurant and Lounge Bar and 17 flexible meeting and function rooms accommodating up to 180 delegates.Ideally located at Junction 1 on the M5 giving easy access to the motorway links of the M5, M6, M40 & M42. Sandwell and Dudley Train Station is a 10 minute walk from the hotel giving direct access to New Street Station. Only 4 miles from Birmingham city centre, the Symphony Hall and International Conference Centre. 7 miles to Walsall and only 20 miles from Birmingham Airport and NEC. Ideally located for exploring: The Bullring Shopping Centre, Cadbury World, Black Country Museum, National Sealife Centre, West Midlands Safari Park, Dudley Zoo, Drayton Manor Theme Park, Alton Towers and more.......... 300 Complimentary parking spaces for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rezidor, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Birmingham West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Birmingham West Hotel West Bromwich
- Park Inn Birmingham
- Park Inn West Bromwich
- Birmingham Park Inn
- Park Inn Hotel West Bromwich