Had a brilliant stay here over the weekend of 22nd June.
We visited as part of a National Holidays Mystery Weekend Tour and from start to finish our stay at this hotel could not have been better.
Staff are the most efficient and friendly I have probably experienced in at a hotel stay, they really could not do enough for us from the fantastic welcome, organising taxis, recommending places to visit nearby, even re-opening the bar for us when we got in late and even asking if we wanted a take-away delivering to our rooms when we returned at one o'clock in the morning - my friend wanted a kebab and mentioned it in passing (as a joke) to reception and they got all the menus out of the places that would deliver.
The hotel is probably a late 70's building, but inside it is really nice, it looks like it has recently been refurbished. The common areas were beautifully decorated and the rooms just perfect. We had a twin room which was slightly bigger than our friends double room, which made them a bit jealous, but ours being the bigger room when we got back from the pub, we all had a bit of a party in ours. Everything was perfect and the beds were comfortable. The bathroom was perfectly adequate with a brilliant shower and the fixtures and fittings were very plush indeed.
We had a few drinks in the bar before our evening meal in the restaurant. The meal was a buffet affair and was very plentiful indeed and great value for money as it was part of our trip, but the menu did state the three courses was £19.99 and for what we got I would not complain. Breakfast in the morning was again buffet style and the selection was fantastic, full English, Continental, pastries, whatever you wanted basically.
The hotel is situated about a 5 minute ride in a taxi from the centre of West Bromwich and cost us £4.00 in a taxi, so a quid each for us all. There is nothing much to do, but we found a Wetherspoon pub which was okay but then went to another one over the road called The Goose where we settled as we were made to feel very welcome, they even asked us if we wanted anything else to drink before they closed the bar, then they even asked us if we wanted to use the cash machine before they closed it!!! Brilliant, friendly staff!!!
All in all, it was a perfect weekend and The Park Inn Radisson Birmingham West really made our trip very memorable.
I would like to personally thank all the staff who catered to our needs and a special shout out should go to Josh Westwood who was on duty in the restaurant in the evening and for breakfast the next day - he really does put 100% into what he is doing and really makes your stay complete.
Thanks again ..... we will be returning soon!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A vibrant hotel ideal for both business and leisure guests; providing 168 contemporary styled bedrooms with plasma televisions, climate control, WiFi and comfy cotton duvets. Fully equipped gymnasium including a 10 metre indoor heated swimming pool, steam room, sauna and spa bath. RBG Restaurant and Lounge Bar and 17 flexible meeting and function rooms accommodating up to 180 delegates.Ideally located at Junction 1 on the M5 giving easy access to the motorway links of the M5, M6, M40 & M42. Sandwell and Dudley Train Station is a 10 minute walk from the hotel giving direct access to New Street Station. Only 4 miles from Birmingham city centre, the Symphony Hall and International Conference Centre. 7 miles to Walsall and only 20 miles from Birmingham Airport and NEC. Ideally located for exploring: The Bullring Shopping Centre, Cadbury World, Black Country Museum, National Sealife Centre, West Midlands Safari Park, Dudley Zoo, Drayton Manor Theme Park, Alton Towers and more.......... 300 Complimentary parking spaces for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Rezidor, Lastminute, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Birmingham West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Birmingham West Hotel West Bromwich
- Park Inn Birmingham
- Park Inn West Bromwich
- Birmingham Park Inn
- Park Inn Hotel West Bromwich