I am writing this review to summarize our experience we had in Park Inn, as we stayed here over this weekend.
We are a regular visitor of Park Inn now and make a reason to stopover or sometimes just come here to chill on weekends.
This time we were welcomed by Michael on the Reception who was very kind to accommodate our room preference in spite of the busy weekend (we reached at around 3.30 am in the night on Saturday). He was very courteous, patient and welcoming. In fact I may have made him repeat the postcode of the place at least five times, while booking over the phone and he did it as gladly as, the first time.
One of the star attractions of this place is Anita – the Masseur. She is part of the reason why we like this place. A nice massage from her really makes the day. She is highly knowledgeable in the anatomy and physiology of the body, so you are always in safe hands. Apart from that she is very passionate about her work, always smiling and very energetic.
Over the period she has helped me overcome the stiffness in my neck through deep tissue massage. This time she introduced Reiki into the session, and it was really magical. You got to try it, to feel the effect as it was very different for me to what my girl friend has experienced (As both of us took a massage session from her).
I am very fond of massages and have tried it in many different parts of the world from Thailand, Kerala (India) to Spain (Orgiva), I can say without any hesitation that she is one of the very best in her profession. She makes one feel very relaxed and also brings in a whole spiritual angle to the treatment which complements and deepens the physical relaxation to a great degree.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A vibrant hotel ideal for both business and leisure guests; providing 168 contemporary styled bedrooms with plasma televisions, climate control, WiFi and comfy cotton duvets. Fully equipped gymnasium including a 10 metre indoor heated swimming pool, steam room, sauna and spa bath. RBG Restaurant and Lounge Bar and 17 flexible meeting and function rooms accommodating up to 180 delegates.Ideally located at Junction 1 on the M5 giving easy access to the motorway links of the M5, M6, M40 & M42. Sandwell and Dudley Train Station is a 10 minute walk from the hotel giving direct access to New Street Station. Only 4 miles from Birmingham city centre, the Symphony Hall and International Conference Centre. 7 miles to Walsall and only 20 miles from Birmingham Airport and NEC. Ideally located for exploring: The Bullring Shopping Centre, Cadbury World, Black Country Museum, National Sealife Centre, West Midlands Safari Park, Dudley Zoo, Drayton Manor Theme Park, Alton Towers and more.......... 300 Complimentary parking spaces for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rezidor, Travel Republic (UK), Lastminute, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Birmingham West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Birmingham West Hotel West Bromwich
- Park Inn Birmingham
- Park Inn West Bromwich
- Birmingham Park Inn
- Park Inn Hotel West Bromwich