I went to the Park Inn last year whilst I was pregnant to visit my sister who lives in Birmingham. The hotel is very easy to find and has good access to Birmingham. Generally the hotel is very good value for money; however, the massage made it worth going to stay there for! I had a pregnancy massage with Anita Aheer and my mum had a holistic massage. It was so good that my mum asked to go back for a massage again this month (feb 2014) and I decided to have one again too. My mum loved it so much that she asked for a further 30mins on top of her 1hr massage. My mum has tried and tested so many different massage therapies in other places and nothing has helped her shoulder and lower back pains as much as Anita's massage. She uses a range of sports massage, relaxation, Reiki, etc on you and I also think her massages are great too. Her skills are phenomenal and I would happily go back again and again to stay at the hotel due to her massage. I've also had many massages with others eg beauticians, spa days etc but no one comes close to Anita's massage.
If you go to stay at the hotel, it's definitely worth going to have a massage too and have a dip in the jacuzzi!
I'd like to go back regularly to stay and have a massage. It's definitely worth the money, especially if you book in advance to get a good hotel rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A vibrant hotel ideal for both business and leisure guests; providing 168 contemporary styled bedrooms with plasma televisions, climate control, WiFi and comfy cotton duvets. Fully equipped gymnasium including a 10 metre indoor heated swimming pool, steam room, sauna and spa bath. RBG Restaurant and Lounge Bar and 17 flexible meeting and function rooms accommodating up to 180 delegates.Ideally located at Junction 1 on the M5 giving easy access to the motorway links of the M5, M6, M40 & M42. Sandwell and Dudley Train Station is a 10 minute walk from the hotel giving direct access to New Street Station. Only 4 miles from Birmingham city centre, the Symphony Hall and International Conference Centre. 7 miles to Walsall and only 20 miles from Birmingham Airport and NEC. Ideally located for exploring: The Bullring Shopping Centre, Cadbury World, Black Country Museum, National Sealife Centre, West Midlands Safari Park, Dudley Zoo, Drayton Manor Theme Park, Alton Towers and more.......... 300 Complimentary parking spaces for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Rezidor, Lastminute and Hotels.com so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Birmingham West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Birmingham West Hotel West Bromwich
- Park Inn Birmingham
- Park Inn West Bromwich
- Birmingham Park Inn
- Park Inn Hotel West Bromwich