“Best Harvester! ”

Ranked #47 of 97 Restaurants in West Bromwich
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Really happy with our visit! Food was gorgeous and It was served quickly! The service was really good; the waiter (James) was really polite, helpful and got our orders spot on! It's the best harvester I have been to by far! No waiting time on a table either; was seated straight away. Definitely return here!

2  Thank Rachael S

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My daughter and I went for lunch. When we arrived we were greeted quickly and placed on a very central table. We preferred the empty table next to it so swapped. Then a very disgruntled waitress came over and said very abruptly 'who sat you here'. She clearly wasn't happy we had swapped as the table was tidy but needed wiping. We then waited ages to make a drinks order, whilst we watched the waitress watch us waiting!
Finally she tipped up and took our order she but did not wipe the table. When the food arrived it was okay, nothing to complain about but nothing to write home about either. We then waited a long time following the meal for service to collect our bill.
Overall, I would not go back and I think that the waitress we encountered needs to go to charm school!

3  Thank 8-Debbie-8
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Nice decor. Staff friendly. £9.99 for two courses and unlimited drinks is a bargain. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

The welcome into the restaurant was mediocre, 'just another' customer type welcome. The place is modern decor as would be expected from its location but for us this detracted from the usual Harvester warmness of mostly older build locations.
Our server was attentive but very matter of fact, quite obviously going through the 'customer service' handbook at the required times. I think the only person I saw smile in a seemingly genuine way was the chap who appeared to be the manager.
The food was as per Harvester choice and we liked the vegetarian availability for my partner; have to say my Ribeye steak arrived as ordered, medium to well done, and the presentation was good.
Disappointing that my partner ordered Fruit salad to be told that it wasn't available anymore and wouldn't be, yet was still on the menu?! It would have helped if a line had been drawn through the menu item.
No pitchers for the cocktails, advised by server, but still why advertise and offer if you cannot fulfill.
I think a little more genuine engagement with the customer would help.
We have had better experiences in other Harvester locations.

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

We went last night got seated and forgot about by the guy who didnt know his bottom from his elbow,eventually we got noticed by another waitress who quickly took our order,we didnt have too long a wait but my steak was far to undercooked it was more or less raw and the other steak was fatty n tough,i did complain at the end but i just wanted to leave by that point she did say sorry but the place was understaffed and the staff that was there just came across and really not interested,very poor indeed and will not return.