“Overall great stay”

Homestead Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bognor Regis
Homestead Guest House
Ranked #19 of 26 Bognor Regis B&B and Inns
Hove
“Overall great stay”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed for 4 nights in July and the rooms were very clean and tidy and the cooked breakfast was delicious
The hosts made me feel very welcome and overall a great stay and great value for money would definitely stay again

• Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
UK
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Avgroup of us stayed at the homestead for a friend's wedding in Bognor Regis. The rooms are very basic and those inside the main building have an unusual feature in today's world of sharing a bathroom per floor....so pack good pjs for any nighttime needs! The bungalow at the bottom of the car park, whilst more spacious is still very dated and noise from street easily heard. The owners are a lovely couple, very friendly and welcoming and the cooked breakfasts were really good. Overall great location and breakfast but basic accommodation.

• Stayed June 2014

Travellers are raving about these Bognor Regis hotels

Paignton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Came to the homestead as visiting family in the area. First thoughts were rooms were dated, no welcome pack/folder about B&B, area etc tea & coffee and milks stored in a tub, no soap provided in rooms. Toilets were shared and down the hall. Shower cubicle next to sink no real privacy as such. B&B is on main road and if at front of the house it's very noisy road through out night so dnt get much sleep. Breakfast was very nice and filling. But basically you pay for what you get really.

• Stayed September 2013
St. Paul's Bay, Malta
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I stayed for three nights and was made to feel very welcome. I paid £28 per night with breakfast, which is great value. The room and bathrooms were very clean and I had everything I needed. The hosts were friendly and very helpful. Breakfast was also very good. Would recommend.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Happeecow
Stockport, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We've stayed here a number of consecutive years and used it as a base for the Goodwood Festival of Speed. Mr & Mrs Stickley are great hosts and very attentive. Breakfasts are great and they will sort this early for you if you need to get away earlier than normal. We stayed in the 'bungalow' this year which is great as it has a living area and an en-suite. This place does exactly what it says on the tin for very good value. Ten on ten.

Room Tip: Try and get 'the bungalow'.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 28 June 2013

I have never stayed at a nicer B&B.
The accommodations were not only homey and comfy but spacious.
I was given my own keys as well as one for my private bathroom.
Each morning I was fed the best traditional English breakfast. Food coma ! Yummy!
Free wifi and my own tea kettle/tea were provided.
It is located 3 min walk from the beach an 10 mins from the pier.

I had been having troubles finding a place to stay and they assured me I would be taken care of - I never thought it would be so nice.

Next time I come to England I will stop here first again.

Room Tip: I was without a place to stay and Mrs. Stickley assured me that I would be welcomed - I was swept of...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Samantha-Lynn E
Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 May 2013

We were searching for a good quailty B&B guest house on google and were rather giving up hope in Bognor Regis. However we were fortunate to come across 'The Homestead' in Aldwick Road. We booked back in March 2013 for just a weekend away with our 7 year old daughter, in May and were very impressed with the price! So arriving we werent sure what it would be like, but no!!! we were very pleasantly surprised!! Delightfully welcomed by Miriam, and shown to our room. A Family room number 8 on the second floor, which was very clean and had a nice double bed and a further room adjoining which housed two single beds, my daughter was spolit for choice. Both rooms had a TV and wash basins and the room with our bed had a shower in too. Just outside our door was the toilet, no problem! Miriam was very helpful, recommending places to visit and eat and checking that everything was to our liking. She even remembered that our daughter liked a green place mat at breakfast! The breakfasts were cooked by Colin, Miriam's Husband, and was super!! A very substantial full english with options available, together with cereals and toast, coffee or tea, fruit juice too. Off street car parking with only two minutes walk to the beach. We are hoping to book here again soon!

Room Tip: Miriam has plenty of room choices available, singles, doubles and family ones. I believe room 9 is p...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family