“Guest Services Rocks”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bognor Regis
Butlin's Bognor Regis Resort
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Bognor Regis
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Butlins staff truly are the most helpful I have found in a long time. Sophie at Guest Services went out of her way to help me out today. Staff that go above and beyond what their job entails always deserve recognition. Fear not if you ever need help at Butlins, Bognor as Sophie will be there for you. She made a very stressful situation easier to handle. Thank You!

• Stayed: March 2012
4  Thank NikalaR

Reviewed 30 March 2012

On our arrival to check in member of the security explained how in things ran at the resort and gave us a contact card if we needed anything. The redcoats were very entertaining and a big shout out to the skyline gang I ( I mean my little one) really enjoyed their show!. Tots Soccer was a very well organised session which the tots and parents enjoyed, (quack quack). Accommodation was better than we expected too. I know Butlins don't control the weather but it was brill :)

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank MYSSMAY
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Cleaner was late, told us we were early. No they were late. So we went away and came back safe in the knowledge the cleaner had cleaned the accomnodation....
Later I took my 2 yr old son to the shower cubicle, I turned the dial on the shower, knocked a soap holder and a large multi-bladed ladies razor fell, knocked my forearm and fell into the cubicle near my son. Luckily he didn't get hold of it. We were lucky, imagine being cut by a dirty razor not knowing the history of it and wondering whether any life threatening viruses or diseases were on it! What did Butlins staff do? - Not a thing, we had to dispose of it and clean the place ourselves ! - want a lovely relaxing break? - go somewhere else. I've since heard horror stories from friends and family. Take it from me - you'd be safer having a holiday in a crack house!

Room Tip: My best tip. Save your money for a break in a nice clean resort/hotel - this isn't it!
Reviewed 28 March 2012

we normally go to Skegness but decided to try Bogner Regis instead, from having to park far from the accomadation to having a very disorganised and not helpfull arrivalk checkin set up i found that Bogner Regis is no where as good as Skegness, i would happly reccomend Butlins but i would reccomend that you viset Butlins at Skegness not Bogner Regis.

Room Tip: do not take a lot of stuff with you as there is no parking near the accomudation, check in is very u...
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I booked for a week in September £1,000 Gold Apts. I took my mother and friend (both disabled). I had explained this when booking. Couldn't have been more disappointed. Bathroom door brushed toilet so couldn't close door/had to climb over seat and sit sideways to use toilet/couldn't use shower( told all b'rooms like that) /step up to apt. extreme probs with wheelchair/apt tired/dripping tap/incorrect information from staff/ and more WOULD NOT GO AGAIN FOR FREE - VERY STRESSFUL WEEK INDEED!

Room Tip: Don't risk it ! Not at Bognor anyway.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
ButlinsResorts, Butlins Customer Care Advisor at Butlin's Bognor Regis Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us.

I was really sorry to read you weren’t able to relax comfortably in your accommodation and wanted to address some points you made in your review.

We do offer accessible accommodation which you may find more suitable, so I can only apologise if this wasn't offered when you made your booking. These apartments have step-free access with wider doors and wet rooms to make your stay as comfortable as possible. They have also all been recently refurbished to have new bathrooms, bedrooms and kitchens.

Once again thank you for your comments and I’m really very sorry you didn’t enjoy your stay with us. We’d love to welcome you back to stay in more suitable accommodation to show you how enjoyable and relaxing a Butlins break can be.

Kind Regards,

Serene

Butlins Customer Care

Reviewed 28 March 2012

We found the Hotel clean and vibrant, Being a 70's weekend it was going to be fun. We found the staff happy, helpful and the service was fantastic. Which is unusual tor the UK. We had a two bedroom accommodation with sea view and balcony. It clean and very modern, The entertainm .ent was great and the whole experience was value for money. The Big Weekend.

Room Tip: Sea View on the higher floors as hear fewer people arriving home.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 March 2012

We've just come back from our Monday to Friday break at Bognor Regis. Would we go back? Yes definitely :-) We stayed in the Shoreline Hotel. Staff were fabulous nothing too much trouble. Accommodation lovely, the nicest hotel room we've been in. We liked that our little girl had her own space! The best bit about her holiday was putting Billy Bear to bed! The food was out of this world. Buffet style with a wide selection of choice. Staff in the restaurant worked extremely hard and were very pleasant. Would highly recommend this holiday.
Entertainment was great and we loved splash world!!
Lastly my husband was a little apprehensive about going but loved every minute of it......

Room Tip: Go to the shoreline hotel if you have a young family.
2  Thank Bentley9
The Inglenook Hotel & Restaurant
Selwood Lodge
Selwood Lodge
#9 of 9 in Bognor Regis

Been to Butlin's Bognor Regis Resort? Share your experiences!