Butlin's Bognor Regis Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Bognor Regis
See available hotels
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
Selwood Lodge(Bognor Regis)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
The Bear Inn(Bognor Regis)
  • Restaurant
3,841 results
All reviewsocean hotelwave hotelatlantic baysilver apartmentoystersself cateringmy sonswimming poolred coatspremium diningyacht clubgold apartmentsfood courtfancy dressgreat funall agesfamily holiday
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 February 2013

This was a cheap holiday. £280 inc premium dining package for me and my 9 yr old. We opted for the silver chalets which is very bsic. No towells provided. A shower, and a mini t.v, kettle bed. The water in the sink was scalding hot so couldnt use it and requested they please come and sort. But it never happened. The main tent where it all hjappens and where you will spend most of your day is absolutely freezing. Terrible heating system, if any. Too many fruit machines aimed at little children and very little in the way of entertainment for a 9 yr old. Great for toddlers though.
Premium dining for me was like eating school dinners. If i was fed this food in a restaurant i would send it back, Evening entertinment was ok but people queued 1.5 hours in advance to get the best seats and tables as there are not enough to go round. All in all i hate this place but the kids love it!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I took my grandson here for half term, i have taken him yearly since he was 18 monhs old he is now nearly five. We have stayed in the Ocean and Shoreline hotels but this year we stayed in a Deluxe apartment.
The apartment was very clean and warm as you control the heating. The good thing about our accomodation was the allocated parking space outside the apartment. We had never stayed at half term before and it was very busy.My grandson loves Butlins and talks about it throughout the year. It's a very easy place to take children and I have always found the customer service to be outstanding - the Redcoats really make every effort to engage with everyone and it was nice to see them respond appropriately to some of the kids who wanted a cuddle without being embarrased or worrying about being PC!!! The pleasure I get from going to Butlins is seeing my grandson enjoying himself, he likes watching some of the shows, loves the pool, fairground and adventure playground. He ate well at the Coast restaurant where we had premium dining, little touches like an ice cream machine that he could use delighted him!!He had a couple of swimming lessons, £5.00 for 30 minutes and they really improved his confidence in the water. I think Butlins is like Marmite, you either can cope with it or not!! As an adult I don't go for the food, relaxing atmosphere or the entertainment,! ! I go to spend time with him and give him hopefully some really happy childhood memories. On the down side I don't think the resort is large enough to absorb another hotel, also too many slot machines and rides you need to pay for in the ammusment acardes - I can imagine as he gets older he will be constantly wanting money to play on these.
I would say give Butlins a try and judge it on the rating your children give it, I didn't see any that looked bored or unhappy.

Room Tip: If staying at one of the hotels ask for a low floor as the lifts can get very busy at times and it's not much fun carrying luggage, buggies, children etc up and down flights of stairs!!!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank fisher25
Reviewed 22 February 2013

My son and I stayed in a silver room for 4 nights and had a fantastic time as we do each time we visit. Staff are so friendly with exception of the members in the Costa coffee in the skyline who ignore children who have queued patiently! Entertainment is always fantastic only disappointment this time was the character lunch nothing like it was last year and most defiantly would not recommend this year extremely poor value for money. However we still had a great time and made some fantastic friends.
Really would recommend Butlins Bognor to anyone, its just great sad to go home!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 22 February 2013

first time in a hotel , brilliant, rooms warm a blessing this feb , as so very very cold outside, food good, and staff good ,special mention to Ashley, a very nice young man working in the resturant, that said the whole of butins much to busy, they have built new hotels but have not improved the facilities, unabe to get into the swimming pool one day the q's hours long , every venue full to bersting, got into one venue at 10 to 7 pm and could not find a chair , people had put tables together, and put chairs round , with only one persone sitting there with coats over the rest , saving seats should be controled, a security man did find us 2 chairs , which we put at the side so chiildren could see shows, but the whole place to busy and cold, had to keep coats on in all but hotel and swimming pool :) we go to Butlins every feb but will be staying in hotel ,and taking more warm cloths next year, saying that Kids 5 and 12 enjoyed themself

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank christineTurner_11
Reviewed 21 February 2013

the holiday started fine, however it got worse! Staff aren't friendly, and things are expensive! Good entertainment and rooms though! Service wasn't good, it took ages to clean the rooms! On the last day, i left my camera on the sofa, and realised it was missing on the way home, the cleaning staff were cleaning when we left, so he must of taken it, because when we phoned up, 30 mins after we'd left, they hadn't seen it, and checked in the room! it must of got stolen! I would recommend you go to Mine head!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family