I am actually on our second day and I'm do disappointed we travelled from the north especting the facility to be a high standard. We paid 900.00 for apartments gold standard I'd hate to see bronze. Worn out tired place facility look like they haven't been touched since 60's staff don't help and your left to roam around and find your own way. No organisation staff don't know anything. Food is tasteless un imaginative all restaurant (canteen) are cold dirty. Without continuing. By time you done 4 days arcade to kill boredom we could have gone to Spain for two weeks. Never ever again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bognor Regis is officially one of Britain’s sunniest locations, sitting right on the West Sussex coast. Within just a couple of hours drive from London, Butlin's Bognor Regis is the perfect getaway. Known as a traditional seaside town, we’ve given it a modern ‘twist’ with two funky hotels - the Ocean Hotel and the Shoreline Hotel. There’s a relaxing spa (ideal for grown-ups) and if you feel like discovering the area around the resort, the South Downs National Park and heritage sites are right on your doorstep. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Butlins Bognor Regis Hotel Bognor Regis
- Butlins Hotel Bognor Regis
- Butlins Resort Bognor Regis
- Butlin's Bognor Regis Resort West Sussex