This was our second year at Butlins, I'm not a fan of the whole holiday camp experience, but Butlins is something else and the kids love it. We stayed at the Ociana Hotel, its clean, well thought out with a kids den style bedroom, free dvd rental and wifi. Very clean, very friendly staff and a great time for the kids. The entertainers are fantastic, the Jessie J impressionist was great. Our kids loved the climbing wall and even though there is the normal upsell everywhere, its easy to resist. Swimming facilities are great, though the riverraft was out of action for some parts. This ins't your normal grotty holiday camp its so much more.
Papa John's Pizza is probably the best place to eat with really good quality pizza and salad, if you time it right. We had a really great time despite the terribly cold weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bognor Regis is officially one of Britain’s sunniest locations, sitting right on the West Sussex coast. Within just a couple of hours drive from London, Butlin's Bognor Regis is the perfect getaway. Known as a traditional seaside town, we’ve given it a modern ‘twist’ with two funky hotels - the Ocean Hotel and the Shoreline Hotel. There’s a relaxing spa (ideal for grown-ups) and if you feel like discovering the area around the resort, the South Downs National Park and heritage sites are right on your doorstep. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Butlins Bognor Regis Hotel Bognor Regis
- Butlins Hotel Bognor Regis
- Butlins Resort Bognor Regis
- Butlin's Bognor Regis Resort West Sussex