The park was in great order with many rides and activities however we found that some staff were rude and not helpful and there were too many arcade machines everywhere and not enough things for 14-15 year olds to do and we thought that the food was overpriced. However on a positive note, we found the swimming pool had many slides and things to do and we found the hire shop cool where you could hire go karts. We were slightly annoyed too as the hire shop didn't have any closing time signs up outside and as my grandmother had to hire a walking stick, she wasn't told when to bring it back for and by 5.00pm when we got back to the shop it was closed and it took another 20 minutes to get a member of staff from another shop to sort out the deposit for us as we were day visitors and had to bring it back that day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bognor Regis is officially one of Britain’s sunniest locations, sitting right on the West Sussex coast. Within just a couple of hours drive from London, Butlins Bognor Regis is the perfect getaway. Known as a traditional seaside town, we’ve given it a modern ‘twist’ with two funky hotels; the Ocean Hotel and the Shoreline Hotel. There’s a relaxing spa (ideal for grown-ups) and if you feel like discovering the area around the resort, the South Downs National Park and heritage sites are right on your doorstep. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Butlins Bognor Regis Hotel Bognor Regis
- Butlins Hotel Bognor Regis
- Butlins Resort Bognor Regis
- Butlin's Bognor Regis Resort West Sussex