“The kids had a blast”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bognor Regis
Butlin's Bognor Regis Resort
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Bognor Regis
Reviewed 19 February 2014

This place is great for the kids... full stop.
The room we had was also kids' themed and they had great time sleeping in their bunks. The room was very clean and everything looked as if it was brand new.

We chose to have the better breakfast and it was ok. Althoug if I was to say something negative about this place then it would be the food quality. The food could be better.

We came here so that the kids could have some fun, and they did. We would probably come back here again, but we would choose the no food option and instead go into town.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (3,797)

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Our second themed weekend, great laugh. We stayed in a deluxe apartment which was great, cleaned each day and nice and warm. We ate in the deck restaurant which is suppose to be premier dining, unfortunately the food was only ever luke warm, even when it came from the kitchen. The food would have been very tasty had it been hot. Also the cutlery was always water marked, and sometime had dried on food still on it. Come on butlins buy some decent rinse aid and check before laying up your tables. Staff were all smiley and we were always greeted when we entered the dining room which was a nice touch.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robin H
Reviewed 11 February 2014

It's my 2nd time now at the themed weekends and again had a fantastic break. the first year stayed at the wave hotel, which was impressive and this year in the basic apartment, while dated, was very clean. The food has been very good and the entertainment was excellent. Went with a group of friends and fancy dress is a must. 3 nights bed, breakfast, evening meal and a mix of famous and tribute bands for less than £120 you can't go wrong. Will definitely be back.

Room Tip: may be possible to upgrade to one of the 3 hotels.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Not being keen on the Butlins buffet restaurants we decided to give this place a go. Ordered a chicken and mushroom pie with chips (no peas please I asked politely) and a rare steak that also came with chips....

The food arrived in approximately two minutes (that is no exaggeration!). How do you make a pie (ok so it's a pot pie, it just a pastry top) and chips in two minutes? There must be some kind of conveyor belt going on out there!! The chips were soggy and not exactly a generous portion, and of course I got the peas I didn't want (I HATE PEAS!). The pie contained plenty of chicken but it was bland, as was the sauce, the pastry top was nice, so er, that was nice....

At least the steak wasn't too bad and was served as requested. The ordered dessert (choc brownie with ice cream) also came in a super quick time, and alhough I'm told the brownie was nice the icecream was cheap and watery.

Cost was £32 for the pie and chips, steak and chips, glass of red and an orange juice and lemonade...no, oddly enough I wasn't impressed for that price. If I find myself back at Butlins I'll probably give the Beachcomber a swerve or stick with something like a jacket potato that doesn't take much messing up.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

okay, so every year my family and I go to Butlins Bognor for a weekend, its possible one of my favourite places in the uk! the staff are really good and I can wait to go back later on this year. when I go I often stay in an apartment, its always clean and welcoming. the beds are always clean and comfy I've never had a problem with the rooms.
I guarantee this is the perfect place to stay in Britain! thank you butlins for all the amazing memories I've had staying at your resort! :)

Room Tip: if you can afford it go for a hotel but an apartment is just as good, as butlins will keep you busy...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2014

What a fantastic weekend, visited for a friends birthday, great atmosphere, haven't laughed so much for ages, would definitely recommend going to one and would hope to return, apartment clean and spacious, staff good, can't really fault it.

Room Tip: Standard apartment great better than expected
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Our daughter suggested a break at Butlin's because of the "child" friendly facilities. As first time booked what I thought was SUPERIOR "gold" apartment accommodation - very disappointed with condition and cleanliness and certainly do not consider good value for money. Facilities there for families but do not intend to return as package not what I expected..

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Hilton Avisford Park
#5 of 7 in Arundel
6 mi away
Premier Inn Chichester Hotel

Been to Butlin's Bognor Regis Resort? Share your experiences!