The weekend went well on the whole but :
- pool was only open 3h a day ??
- fairground was shut ??? Only two or three things opened and for short hours.
- Pancake house was closed.
- the Center Stage was far too crowded, we ended up leaving early as we felt is was unsafe.
- the whole Skyline Pavillion was smelly, not entirelly sure if it was from the pool or the toilets !!
- half the slides in the pool were shut.
Now come on Butlins, either you are open, or you are closed !! Yes, we came for the music, but also for fun. The camp looked like a ghost camp in places, ridiculous. Even adults like the fairground. Very disappointing. Will not return.
On the upside, the music was good and the accommodation itself was clean.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking