Went on hen weekend to 80s adults only in March .wasn't sure what to expect but had a great weekend ,Stayed in silver rooms which were perfect for what we needed .Had bathrooms , tea and coffee making facilities , very good heating . Comfy beds . noisy at nights with drunken party goers but would expect that ! had a dining plan which was excellent , Food was varied ,plentiful and tasty. dining experience was excellent ,always managed to seat all 14 of us together , Staff at whole complex were friendly and helpful. Entertainment was great .had fun on dodgem cars and carousel . The beach is really close .Only negatives were bars in evening with long wait wIth for drinks ,needed more staff to deal with queues , Overall a good value adults weekend .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bognor Regis is officially one of Britain’s sunniest locations, sitting right on the West Sussex coast. Within just a couple of hours drive from London, Butlins Bognor Regis is the perfect getaway. Known as a traditional seaside town, we’ve given it a modern ‘twist’ with two funky hotels; the Ocean Hotel and the Shoreline Hotel. There’s a relaxing spa (ideal for grown-ups) and if you feel like discovering the area around the resort, the South Downs National Park and heritage sites are right on your doorstep. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Butlins Bognor Regis Hotel Bognor Regis
- Butlins Hotel Bognor Regis
- Butlins Resort Bognor Regis
- Butlin's Bognor Regis Resort West Sussex