Just returned from a 4 night stay, great holiday, great entertainment! Kids absolutely loved it, so much to do. Be aware that activities get booked up quickly and the rides can have a bit of a queue!
We booked a silver apartment however when we turned up it appeared we had been upgrades to gold - extra facilities in the room and room service every day which we were very pleased about. The hotels look amazing and we will definitely be looking to stay in one of them next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bognor Regis is officially one of Britain’s sunniest locations, sitting right on the West Sussex coast. Within just a couple of hours drive from London, Butlins Bognor Regis is the perfect getaway. Known as a traditional seaside town, we’ve given it a modern ‘twist’ with two funky hotels; the Ocean Hotel and the Shoreline Hotel. There’s a relaxing spa (ideal for grown-ups) and if you feel like discovering the area around the resort, the South Downs National Park and heritage sites are right on your doorstep. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Butlins Bognor Regis Hotel Bognor Regis
- Butlins Hotel Bognor Regis
- Butlins Resort Bognor Regis
- Butlin's Bognor Regis Resort West Sussex