My two sons and I have just returned from a break at Butlins and yet again another fun filled stay packed with loads of running around and adventure! Safe to say I am very sore and achey.
We stayed in angelfish park on a silver room basis and the accommodation was average , nothing too fancy but not too shabby so we were pleased with that.
My boys loved the new ice cream shop and luckily the weather remained sunny through our stay compared to last year it was raining every day.
Its nice to see such friendly staff all around , everyone is happy and always smiling.
The food was lovely in ' The Deck ' not too expensive either which is a bonus.
All the bar staff were all helpful and very informative on shows, and things to do whilst staying at Butlins they all interacted with my children and really made them smile.
On check out day as you can imagine we didn't want to leave and head back to the real world again we didnt want the fun to end ! However i would like to personally thank one particular member of staff for her help when I was leaving my accommodation. Our room was on the first floor so you had to carry all your suitcases up the rusty stairs which was a struggle. This particular day a young lady called Charlotte seemed to be doing litter picking duty i assumed and saw me struggling with my luggage, my two sons are only young so couldn't help me they kindly stood at the bottom of the stairs and watched their poor mother struggle and this young lady went out of her way to walk over and help me carry down all my luggage and i appreciated it so much. She didn't need to go out of her way and help me as many other members of staff walked past me and i am not as fit as i was 20 years ago and I was pleased to see Butlins staff really do go out of their way to make sure you have a good time.
Overall we had a fantastic time and look forward to returning next year, in the meantime it will be day visits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bognor Regis is officially one of Britain’s sunniest locations, sitting right on the West Sussex coast. Within just a couple of hours drive from London, Butlins Bognor Regis is the perfect getaway. Known as a traditional seaside town, we’ve given it a modern ‘twist’ with two funky hotels; the Ocean Hotel and the Shoreline Hotel. There’s a relaxing spa (ideal for grown-ups) and if you feel like discovering the area around the resort, the South Downs National Park and heritage sites are right on your doorstep. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Butlins Bognor Regis Hotel Bognor Regis
- Butlins Hotel Bognor Regis
- Butlins Resort Bognor Regis
- Butlin's Bognor Regis Resort West Sussex