“Adults 80s weekend,fantastic !!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bognor Regis
Butlin's Bognor Regis Resort
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Bognor Regis
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Went with a group of 6 women of various ages and we had the best time, fantastic entertainment, Go West,ABC and Howard jones were brilliant and all the tribute acts were really good. We stayed in the wave hotel which was lovely,comfy and spotlessly clean. The staff were superb everywhere. Our break included breakfast and evening meals which we had in The Deck where the food was excellent, really good choice and plenty of it and a special thank you to The Deck staff who could not have been friendlier or more attentive. So a brilliant weekend was had by all and we will definitely be going again.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I stayed here for 5 days, with my three year old son.

I enjoyed various elements of the trip. The entertainment for my son was varied and effective. There was plenty for him to do and he was entertained thoroughly for the duration of the trip.

I had pre-paid for a meal plan, which meant that my breakfast and lunch was catered for in a buffet self-serve restaurant. You expect the food to be of a particular standard, which is usually edible but not exactly amazing, but I have to say that this was probably the best all inclusive food that I have been served. I can't complain about any meal either my son or I was served, and we welcomed a variety of meals over the course of the trip.

The only thing that I can grumble about is the accommodation. We stayed in oyster bay, in a row of apartments called jellyfish grove if my memory serves me right. The rooms are basic, but perfectly adequate, and the beds were comfortable and clean. My issues were with the bathroom and the structure. Te bathroom was in need of some modernisation and damp treatment as this could be seen and smelt. The structure of the building is so meagre that even the smallest of noises from other apartments or on the walkways between apartments can be heard. One night I was kept up by hearing a mobile phone vibrating on the floor of the room above, and another my son was woken twice by people crossing our doorway using the footpaths. There is no sound proofing for inside or outside noise and you will be disturbed by other people.

If we had of been staying in better accommdation I would easily have given top marks for butlins, which was a pleasant surprise. However if you are using the accommodation merely as a base and somewhere to sleep, then it rally shouldn't bother you at all.

2  Thank katysweeney
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Been for a weekend for the football tournament. Very disappointed with how filthy the silver room was after paying out a lot of money I expected to be cleaned to a high standard. Also disappointed two of the slides were not working so were the boys from our football team. APART FROM that the entertainment was brilliant and there was lots to do

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed in the ocean hotel. 9 l adies on a hen weekend. Really Good food in the restaurant in the ocean hotel. Great view from room 215 and the room it self was very nice. Beds very comfortable. All staff very pleasant. So cant think of any thing bad. Adult weekends there are superb and a must. Will be coming again.

1  Thank karenbritish9
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Well.... Butlins is a place for kids and family at least I thought so up untill this weekend we all had a hen weekend there and it was amazing!!!!! Every adult in the place man and woman was dressed up in some kind of themed costume.staff were brilliant it was a good happy vibe no attitude no trouble everyone was there to have fun and that's exactly what butlins is about. Best adult weekend EVER!!! Apartments were basic but very clean drinks were well priced especially cocktails ..all round brilliant !

1  Thank Myholiday3
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

First time visit to bognor butlins having spent last 15 years at skegness. Although a trek to get here(190km) we were pleasently surprised at the high standard of the accommodation. Other reviewers have moaned about hygiene standards but we had no problems. Our dedicated parking space was a bonus albeit occupied by a car that didn't move for 3 days.
Entertainment was standard butlins fare. Food overpriced, nothing new there! Onsite shop pricey..only use for essentials. Good bus service to town. Rebooked already for 2014 week holiday

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Tony B
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Butlins is still the best holiday ever. Rooms in hotel are like 5 star. Food is great on site and reasonably priced. Try the buffet opposite the pool excellent for fussy kids. Even baby jars. Rosso bar do an amazing sandwich.
Saw scoot doo and was like being at a theatre.
Red coats are all smart and happy to help at all times they have do much patience with children. Do try it it's defiantly value for money.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bognor Regis
#9 of 9 in Bognor Regis
The Thatched House
The Thatched House
#19 of 26 in Bognor Regis

Been to Butlin's Bognor Regis Resort? Share your experiences!