This was our first time at butlins, we book the The Sun holidays every year and this year was the first time I managed get butlins.
Our 6yrs old daughter loved the entertainment during the day as there is loads to do. The pool is great we was there every day for well over an hour. The evening entertainment was great for adults and families.
The food we added the prime dinning and had a great choice of breakfast and dinner, I thought this was a good idea adding dinning as we didn't have to worry where to eat and cost.
Our apartment was meant to be standard but we had been upgraded to silver on arrival so was bigger. We did find a few marks on walls but that was about it was pleased on what we had and was very comfortable.
We have booked Butlins ours selves again at bognor as booking on site for next year you save a third. Will continue using the sun to try and get Mindhead and skeggness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bognor Regis is officially one of Britain’s sunniest locations, sitting right on the West Sussex coast. Within just a couple of hours drive from London, Butlins Bognor Regis is the perfect getaway. Known as a traditional seaside town, we’ve given it a modern ‘twist’ with two funky hotels; the Ocean Hotel and the Shoreline Hotel. There’s a relaxing spa (ideal for grown-ups) and if you feel like discovering the area around the resort, the South Downs National Park and heritage sites are right on your doorstep. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Butlins Bognor Regis Hotel Bognor Regis
- Butlins Hotel Bognor Regis
- Butlins Resort Bognor Regis
- Butlin's Bognor Regis Resort West Sussex