“100% Recommended”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bognor Regis
The Regis Lodge B&B
Ranked #11 of 26 Bognor Regis B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stay at The Regis Lodge 4 times a year and it is perfect for us.
Close to Goodwood House and Race Circuit this B&B is exactly what we need.
I would recommend this to anybody wanting clean, tidy, fresh and comfortable accommodation 10 times out of 10.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank Russell T

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Perfect location, the nicest ever host, spotlesly clean.
Every time I visited the place I 've had a nice, spacious room with an abundant supply for the hot drinks. Located nearly right at the sea front, a few minutes walk to the town centre and cafes.
From me - the absolute top grades for cleannes!
Thank you very much - can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
6  Thank Ula T
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

I came to stay at Regis Lodge a few weeks ago with my daughter. We had a day pass forButlins and this was the perfect location for our stay.
It was lovely, clean and friendly. The rooms were very spacious, we will definately be back.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank clairb14
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Just returned from an overnight stay at Regis Lodge.We were welcomed very warmly on our arrival.Our room was clean and comfortable,with plenty of tea,coffee and milk for a warm drink.The breakfast was really tasty and Josie and Tim checked we were happy and everything was to our liking.Really nice genuine couple running an inviting B&B.Would most certainly stay here again.Really good value.

Susan Richards

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Susan R
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I have been to The Regis Lodge several times because I have been attending a course nearby and every time I've had a great experience. Josi is very welcoming and polite and the facilities are incredibly clean and tidy. It's right at the beach front and a 5 minute walk from the town's centre where you can find shops, restaurants and supermarkets. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Sara M
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I came across this place by chance, and was glad I did. My room was very clean and comfortable, with en suite shower and toilet. The flat screen TV had Freeview, so a reasonable choice of channels. Breakfast was also very good. The place is about 25 metres from the beach, right opposite the Butlins car park for day visitors. It is also about five minutes walk from the shops etc. Worth noting that Josie wants cash in advance, but the rooms are very reasonably priced.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank piper149
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I had a very enjoyable stay at the Regis Lodge, this B&B is very comfortable and clean. The breakfast was excellent served by josie in a very pleasant ground floor setting.It is very close to the beach and town centre. I would definitetly visit again and recommend it to anyone visiting the Bognor area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends