“The best all round care in the Bognor area.”
Review of The Aldwick Cafe

The Aldwick Cafe
Ranked #56 of 173 Restaurants in Bognor Regis
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I have been visiting this cafe since it opened. I have been to all the others on numerous occasions but this is the one I always return to.. The service is second to none. My wife is disabled, everytime she visits the owner always helps her through the door (in and out) no other cafe does this.
The food is of a good standard. The place is always clean. Could be slightly cheaper but then you get what you pay for.
I can't wait to visit again.

1  Thank th1964

Reviewed 22 August 2013

From the service, to the price, to the food - this cafe is hands down, the best in Bognor. I couldn't fault this cafe at at all. I strongly recommend visiting here if you want a nice, cheap breakfast (or one of the wide variety of other dishes on the menu!)

3  Thank EvaJean123
Reviewed 16 March 2013

I have been eating here weekly for the past 3 yrs since they opened! A lovely cafe with above average service, excellent fresh food, food cooked to order if wanted and one of the cleanest cafes you will ever visit! A must visit for anyone! I highly recommend this cafe!!

3  Thank Marknnnnnm