“Best waffles I've had in this country”
Review of What A Waffle - CLOSED

What A Waffle
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Just on the high street in Bognor a stones through away from the beach is this gem! The service was uber friendly even helping us heat a baby bottle and making sure we were seated well with the buggy.

The waffles wow! We had the warm chocolate spread and bananas waffle, absolutely delicious and a great cup of coffee too!

Definitely a must if your in, passing by or vaguely near Bognor!

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

This is a lovely clean waffle shop! Love the American pancakes with a smoothie for breakfast. The service is brilliant and the food is all cooked fresh. Definatly worth a visit

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I have lived in Bognor for about 25 years. WaW is a fairly new establishment. The food is of high quality and well priced. £5.25 for a full english which is a full plate. The presentation is superb and the dining experience is relaxing and enjoyable. On occasion there is live music. I often take my children there and the seating is good for families or larger parties of about 6-8 people.

The menu is a list of pure temptation, but there are some healthy options too.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I was drawn in to What a Waffle because of the 'healthy option' advertised outside (crepe with fresh fruit and honey)... Needless to say, when I saw the menu, all healthy thoughts went out the window and I decided (eventually!) on the apple/cinnamon crepe with vanilla ice cream.... Mmmmmmmm. I also had an awesomely retro coke float! My son opted for a more traditional double (child sized) crepe with golden syrup and vanilla milkshake. It was about £13 but worth it for the smiles on our faces :) We will return!!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Visited at lunchtime and the place was quite busy but able to get a table. Nice selection of items on the menu and most items available in child portions. Menus are on the tables but you need to go to counter to order. Food was prepared and served quickly. Waffles and pancakes were great.

The place was very clean and staff all very friendly. Our children are very chatty and the staff took the time to talk to them. Do not live local but would return if in area.

1  Thank Adam P