We attended a Valentine's Day dinner dance with Michael Buble tribute act yesterday evening.
The room was so beautifully decorated with twinkly ceiling lights, chairs draped in white covers with red bows, red candles on all the tables and very pretty table napkins decorated with hearts,
rose petals were scattered on the tables. Even with a sold out evening, the food was served quickly and expertly and was piping hot. There was an excellent choice from the special menu.
It was a wild and windy evening but that didn't stop all of us from really enjoying our evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 18 bedroom !6Th century family run hotel , it has been owned and run by the Honour family for 40 years. We specialise in making every ones visit to us as comfortable as possible. We are nestled in the beautiful West Sussex countryside and very close to the beach. We have a very cosy bar where we serve fine wines and an impresive selection of ales and home cooked bar food. Our restaurant has table d'hote and a la carte menus proving local line caught fish and delicious home cooked food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Inglenook Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inglenook Hotel West Sussex
- The Inglenook Hotel & Restaurant Bognor Regis, West Sussex