Went to the beach at Pagham, which was great in itself!
Stopped for lunch at this place not knowing what to expect and for a while thought should we go?
Traditional look and feel of English dissapointment!
However it took all of 2 minutes for me to forget the look and feel as the beer was great the hospitality even better and they couldn't do enough for you!
As for lunch. Well the beef was perfect the pork was scrummy and the crackling was crunchy the trimmings were all there! If I had a critiscm it would be that the sweede was over pureed but that was it! The home made profiteroles were delicious and the cheese board was excellent (a bit small but excellent)!
I love my Mums cooking and this was every bit as good but My Mum's was better!
Will we go back? You bet and next time stay the night to do the bat done real justice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 18 bedroom !6Th century family run hotel , it has been owned and run by the Honour family for 40 years. We specialise in making every ones visit to us as comfortable as possible. We are nestled in the beautiful West Sussex countryside and very close to the beach. We have a very cosy bar where we serve fine wines and an impresive selection of ales and home cooked bar food. Our restaurant has table d'hote and a la carte menus proving local line caught fish and delicious home cooked food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inglenook Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inglenook Hotel West Sussex
- The Inglenook Hotel & Restaurant Bognor Regis, West Sussex