> I stayed Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th of March, having the bed and breakfast deal. I must say that the hotel is beautifully kept and maintained and the staff are highly professional and friendly. The room was just as I would have expected from the website, clean, light and airy and extremely comfortable. We ate in the conservatory on the Sunday night and that was equally as good as the rest of the stay. The choice was excellent, well prepared and well presented. The bar area was also very comfortable with a superb choice on offer, I know how a bar should be as I am lucky enough to run my own pub and this was just right, they should be very proud of what they have there and of their staff. The parking was ample and safe and the gardens are beautifully set and maintained. We hope to return again sometime soon. The whole experience of our stay so enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 18 bedroom !6Th century family run hotel , it has been owned and run by the Honour family for 40 years. We specialise in making every ones visit to us as comfortable as possible. We are nestled in the beautiful West Sussex countryside and very close to the beach. We have a very cosy bar where we serve fine wines and an impresive selection of ales and home cooked bar food. Our restaurant has table d'hote and a la carte menus proving local line caught fish and delicious home cooked food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inglenook Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inglenook Hotel West Sussex
- The Inglenook Hotel & Restaurant Bognor Regis, West Sussex