“Fabulous!!!!”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Bognor Regis
Hayes, United Kingdom
“Fabulous!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

We have just spent three nights at Church Farm and decided to go to The Inglenook for dinner on Friday evening. It was fantastic and my husband (Big Dog) said he had the best Chocolate Brownie he had EVER had!!! The service was also fantastic, in fact so much so that we went back for the carvery on Sunday and yet again we had another superb meal! My husband had yet another brownie!!!!. We noticed that there were elderly people in the restaurant having the carvery meal and there was a waitress to carry their meals to their tables. What a wonderful gesture. The staff were very attentive. Well worth a visit to this fantastic hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
West sussex
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

Just to say thank you to mark & staff for a lovely Sunday lunch.. We have just returned to our van at church farm and love returning to this lovely friendly hotel ...thank you again gor making our afternoon special

• Stayed February 2014
Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

> I stayed Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th of March, having the bed and breakfast deal. I must say that the hotel is beautifully kept and maintained and the staff are highly professional and friendly. The room was just as I would have expected from the website, clean, light and airy and extremely comfortable. We ate in the conservatory on the Sunday night and that was equally as good as the rest of the stay. The choice was excellent, well prepared and well presented. The bar area was also very comfortable with a superb choice on offer, I know how a bar should be as I am lucky enough to run my own pub and this was just right, they should be very proud of what they have there and of their staff. The parking was ample and safe and the gardens are beautifully set and maintained. We hope to return again sometime soon. The whole experience of our stay so enjoyable.

Room Tip: If all rooms are of the same quality as mine, have any.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Went to the beach at Pagham, which was great in itself!
Stopped for lunch at this place not knowing what to expect and for a while thought should we go?
Traditional look and feel of English dissapointment!
However it took all of 2 minutes for me to forget the look and feel as the beer was great the hospitality even better and they couldn't do enough for you!
As for lunch. Well the beef was perfect the pork was scrummy and the crackling was crunchy the trimmings were all there! If I had a critiscm it would be that the sweede was over pureed but that was it! The home made profiteroles were delicious and the cheese board was excellent (a bit small but excellent)!
I love my Mums cooking and this was every bit as good but My Mum's was better!
Will we go back? You bet and next time stay the night to do the bat done real justice!

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Chichester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Further to my review last year, in which I was raving about the superb line-up and quality of ales available, the game has been upped. Someone here knows what is happening in the world of cutting edge independent brewing, for no matter when I pop in the selection of contemporary craft ales on tap are nothing short of stunning. Thornbridge Jaipur, Dark Star Revelation, American Pale Ale and Hop Head, Magic Rock High Wire, Ilkley Lotus IPA, Red Willow Wreckless, Wild Beer Co. Madness IPA... The list goes on. No other pub in the area can touch it - you'd have to drive to Brighton to find beers like this. Talking of Madness IPA, one other reviewer mentioned that it had the ability to steal three hours of their memory, but I somehow managed to lose the best part of a day. Gorgeous stuff! Keep it up, Inglenook, and you’ve got a customer for life here...

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

My husband works in the area regularly and always stays at The Inglenook Hotel. As it was school half term I decided to join him with our teenage daughter and her friend. We called to say we would be late getting there due to roads being closed because of all the recent floods. They very kindly got their Chef to wait for us so we could have a cooked meal on our late arrival.The girls loved the Parrot in the bar who talks. The staff were incredibly polite and helpful and the barman even stayed open for us to have a few late drinks. The sweet machines in the bar area proved to be a hit for the girls as they took a supply to their room and watched TV in their comfy twin beds whilst we sampled some local beers. Full English Breakfast was a delight with good quality bacon and sausages (these are often of poor quality in some hotels) and there was a healthy option of cereals, fruit and fresh fruit juices. Again the staff were wonderfully attentive and friendly. I now know why he stays there and I will endeavour to join him again at the next opportunity.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Bognor Regis, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

We held a 60th Birthday lunch at the Inglenook. As it was a Sunday we all had the carvery which had a good selection of meats and vegetables all served by members of the family that own the Inglenook. There was a nice relaxed atmosphere and no pressure to leave when lunch was finished.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
#8 of 9 in Chichester
Chichester Harbour Hotel
Chichester Harbour Hotel
#5 of 9 in Chichester

Been to The Inglenook Hotel & Restaurant? Share your experiences!