We have just spent three nights at Church Farm and decided to go to The Inglenook for dinner on Friday evening. It was fantastic and my husband (Big Dog) said he had the best Chocolate Brownie he had EVER had!!! The service was also fantastic, in fact so much so that we went back for the carvery on Sunday and yet again we had another superb meal! My husband had yet another brownie!!!!. We noticed that there were elderly people in the restaurant having the carvery meal and there was a waitress to carry their meals to their tables. What a wonderful gesture. The staff were very attentive. Well worth a visit to this fantastic hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 18 bedroom !6Th century family run hotel , it has been owned and run by the Honour family for 40 years. We specialise in making every ones visit to us as comfortable as possible. We are nestled in the beautiful West Sussex countryside and very close to the beach. We have a very cosy bar where we serve fine wines and an impresive selection of ales and home cooked bar food. Our restaurant has table d'hote and a la carte menus proving local line caught fish and delicious home cooked food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Inglenook Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inglenook Hotel West Sussex
- The Inglenook Hotel & Restaurant Bognor Regis, West Sussex