During our visit/holiday in England with two families(from The Netherlands) last week we had a very nice lunch in the cosy garden, later that same week we came back for a delicious dinner with a sublime host named Mark; he was certanly one of the reasons we had to come back after he had waited us during lunch :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 18 bedroom !6Th century family run hotel , it has been owned and run by the Honour family for 40 years. We specialise in making every ones visit to us as comfortable as possible. We are nestled in the beautiful West Sussex countryside and very close to the beach. We have a very cosy bar where we serve fine wines and an impresive selection of ales and home cooked bar food. Our restaurant has table d'hote and a la carte menus proving local line caught fish and delicious home cooked food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inglenook Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inglenook Hotel West Sussex
- The Inglenook Hotel & Restaurant Bognor Regis, West Sussex