“wedding away days”

Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Bognor Regis
Reviewed 2 October 2013

stayed at the ROBIN HOOD Premier inn for a wedding. Could have had a party in the bathroom and needed a sat nav for 1 side of the bed to the other. room was clean and quiet. Staff were extremely helpful supplying me with pencil sharpener to do my eyeliner and selotape to wrap the pressi. overall a really lovely stay. oh brekkie was fab too

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Stacey T, Manager at Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Thank You for your positive comments on your stay here with us at the Bognor Regis Premier Inn, it's so nice to receive such positive feedback and I will be sure to share your comments with all the team. We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn again soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

I've been to numerous premier inns this year and this will be the last time I try and seek one out. This one was just outdated and just felt cheap even though the price certainly wasn't.

The restaurant 'service' was pretty much non existent. I felt like I should of took my empty plates to the sink myself to help out.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TheDirkDiggler
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Thank you for your review. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to provide guests with a comfortable stay and deliver a high level of service in all our establishments, both in our hotels and restaurants. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed provide this. Please be assured that your comments will be duly followed up by the Management Team at this hotel. We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

when we flushed the toilet it made a very loud noise like a fog horn. The cleaner was very noisy in the morning, was hovering at about 8am. The guests in the next room were so noisy slamming the doors all night.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andy O

Thank You for your feedback on your recent stay with us, I have had the toilet repaired to ensure this issue does not occur again, I have also held a meeting with my housekeeping team. I am sorry that you were disturbed during your stay. I hope we can welcome you back to the Bognor Regis Premier Inn again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night was needing a good nights sleep after a 400 mile trip and this hotel was great as very quiet next to a main road but never heard any traffic even with windows open food in pub was good and breakfast really good staff very friendly rooms could do with a paint job but good clean friendly place

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for your lovely comments regarding your stay with us, I will be sure to pass these on to my team and also the team in the restuarant. Regarding our rooms we are due to have a full refurbinshment. Thank you again for taking your time to give us your feedback.

Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay here. Comfy king size bed and kids slept very well in their beds. £29 for the night is an amazing deal. Had breakfast in the morning, which was superb. Easy to park. No air con but wasn't to hot thankfully. Will be back. A great stay.

• Stayed: August 2013
Stacey T, Manager at Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Thank You for you positive comments regarding your recent stay with us, we do guarantee a good nights sleep and I so pleased to hear that we met our promise for your family. I will pass your comments on to the breakfast team as well. Thank You once again and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Bognor Regis Premier Inn soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

We found the room to be dated and in need of upgrade we went to the restaurant and were told that there was a forty five min wait for a table, even though we were told by the hotel receptionist on the morning before we arrived. that there was no need to book a table , we waited for the food and once arrived my wife was served raw chicken !!! Even tho they offered to cook the meal again serving raw food is unacceptable and my wife declined, we obviously weren't brave enough to try the breakfast
All staff tho were friendly and helpful

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Thank you for your review. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay, from the cleanliness of our rooms, to the quality of the food served in the restaurants. Although The Robin Hood is not a Whitbread run restaurant, we will ensure that your feedback is passed to the company responsible for this establishment for a full investigation. Thank you once again for your review.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Second visit to this hotel and still of a good standard, quiet spacious room, big bathroom, friendly staff, good parking if a little far from the hotel entrance, the restaurant is OK, no worse than other chain restaurants we have used.
But three niggles, first I am a wheelchair user and the access ramp from the car park to the hotel entrance requires courage to use, second the disabled parking bays are on a hill side and unusable to me, finally and the bed mattress has a deep valley in the middle requiring a great effort to climb out of it!
Not the best nights sleep I have had.
The Manager informed me that the building is due for refurbishmenr this November, lets hope the new beds are better.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Thank You for taking your time to give us your feedback on your recent stay with us, I am pleased to hear that all my team were friendly and helpful and that you found our rooms to be of a good standard and spacious. I shall also get the disabled access routes looked in to, to ensure they are suitable for all users. Thank You once again for your feedback we welcome all feedback, and we do hope to welcome you back to the Bognor Regis Premier Inn again in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bognor Regis
The Royal Norfolk Hotel
The Royal Norfolk Hotel
#7 of 9 in Bognor Regis
Premier Inn Chichester Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel? Share your experiences!