“Wow”

Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Bognor Regis
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Arrived Sunday 17th November for 1 night, as soon as we arrived we were greeted by the very welcoming receptionist who was more than happy to help with any questions, we were very impressed with the room, it was above and beyond our expectations very large and clean, after a 6 hour journey it was nice to relax on a very comfy king size bed witch also provided us with a great nights sleep! All in all great hotel ideal location will definitely return in the near future!

• Stayed: November 2013
Stacey T, Manager at Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Thank You for taking the time to give us your lovely feedback about your recent stay, I will ensure that the team member who was on duty that day sees your great comments. I am so pleased to hear that our reception could help you with the questions you had, and also very pleased to hear that you had such a great nights sleep.
Thank You once again, I hope we can welcome you back to the Bognor Regis Premier Inn in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Recently stayed for a week end with friends we would go again but not in upstairs rooms (eaves restrict room size +poor shower )we understand a refurbishment is going to take place will go back then!
On the plus side great Hotel staff and Robin Hood was excellent for both Dinner and Breakfast.

The hotel is well placed for visiting Bognor,Chichester.Arundel and local Sunday markets.

Room Tip: Sleep downstairs until refurbishment
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Thank You for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us here in Bognor Regis. I am pleased to hear that you were impressed with my team and also the Robin Hood, I will be sure to pass on your comments.
That is correct that we are undergoing a full refurbishment in January 2014, when you book with us again please contact us directly and we can ensure you are allocated a ground floor room.
Me and my team look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

It was a great hotel and room with good facilities: clean shower/bath, Wardrobes, Mirrors, Vending machines and shelves as well as the unlimited tea and coffee we enjoyed over our stay! The people at reception were very friendly and helpful and if we had any questions or concerns they were answered and sorted. The breakfast was great and nice atmosphere in the evening!

Room Tip: Book today as it is great value!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JoshBenjaminAgeros
Stacey T, Manager at Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Many thanks for taking the time to give us such lovely feedback about your recent stay, I am pleased to hear that my team were able to answer any questions you had during your stay, the team will be pleased to see your comments and I will also be sure to pass these on to the restaurant manager as well. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

stayed at the ROBIN HOOD Premier inn for a wedding. Could have had a party in the bathroom and needed a sat nav for 1 side of the bed to the other. room was clean and quiet. Staff were extremely helpful supplying me with pencil sharpener to do my eyeliner and selotape to wrap the pressi. overall a really lovely stay. oh brekkie was fab too

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Thank You for your positive comments on your stay here with us at the Bognor Regis Premier Inn, it's so nice to receive such positive feedback and I will be sure to share your comments with all the team. We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn again soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

I've been to numerous premier inns this year and this will be the last time I try and seek one out. This one was just outdated and just felt cheap even though the price certainly wasn't.

The restaurant 'service' was pretty much non existent. I felt like I should of took my empty plates to the sink myself to help out.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TheDirkDiggler
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Thank you for your review. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to provide guests with a comfortable stay and deliver a high level of service in all our establishments, both in our hotels and restaurants. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed provide this. Please be assured that your comments will be duly followed up by the Management Team at this hotel. We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

when we flushed the toilet it made a very loud noise like a fog horn. The cleaner was very noisy in the morning, was hovering at about 8am. The guests in the next room were so noisy slamming the doors all night.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andy O

Thank You for your feedback on your recent stay with us, I have had the toilet repaired to ensure this issue does not occur again, I have also held a meeting with my housekeeping team. I am sorry that you were disturbed during your stay. I hope we can welcome you back to the Bognor Regis Premier Inn again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night was needing a good nights sleep after a 400 mile trip and this hotel was great as very quiet next to a main road but never heard any traffic even with windows open food in pub was good and breakfast really good staff very friendly rooms could do with a paint job but good clean friendly place

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for your lovely comments regarding your stay with us, I will be sure to pass these on to my team and also the team in the restuarant. Regarding our rooms we are due to have a full refurbinshment. Thank you again for taking your time to give us your feedback.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bognor Regis
Travelodge Arundel Fontwell
Hilton Avisford Park
Hilton Avisford Park
#5 of 7 in Arundel

Been to Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel? Share your experiences!