“Not normal Premier standard, But pleasant.”

Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Bognor Regis
Bordon
“Not normal Premier standard, But pleasant.”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Staff are fabulous, from reception to house keeping, can't fault them which made the stay pleasant. The hotel is in need of a refurb, the room was clean, the bathroom quite old but quirky in a way, had to shut the blind as the loo is next to the window which overlooks the car park and it wasn't a really good frosted window!
I'd suggest to ask for a room not overlooking the car park as it can get quite noisy, Some Army lads made a racket one night and premier were good enough to stick to their good night policy and refunded us for that night, however, felt they should charge the army lads!!
We like premier inns for their cleanliness, friendliness, nice rooms etc, having a restaurant next door is a great bonus, it's a shame here that the Robin Hood let this place down...review will follow!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room NOT overlooking the car park which can get busy and therefore noisy, it's amazing...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Stacey T, Manager at Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel, responded to this review, 25 January 2014
Thank-You for taking your time to write your review. I am so pleased to hear you were so impressed with my team and I will ensure that all my team see your lovely comments. We are currently undergoing a refurbishment, which is bringing our rooms up to date. I would also like to apologise for your disturbed nights sleep but I am pleased to hear that my team honoured our Good Night Guarantee. Thank-You once again and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Bognor Regis Premier Inn in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Shepton Mallet, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 December 2013

don't take it, cold in need of complete refurbishment, bathroom very small no heating again in need of complete refurbishment.
staff excellent best thing about our stay.
attached restaurant recommended.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Stacey T, Manager at Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Thank You for taking your time to give us your feedback, we do welcome all feedback. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the bedroom and bathroom. We are undergoing a full refurbishment in January 2014, they will be replacing and relocating the heater within the bedroom, they will also be putting a heated towel rail in the bathroom.
I am pleased to hear that you were impressed with my team, and will be sure to pass on your comments.
I hope we can welcome you back to Bognor Regis Premier Inn again after we have under gone the refurbishment works.
Thank You once again for your feedback.
West Molesey, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We stayed here as we were invited to a wedding reception in the Robin Hood, had a lovely stay the room was very clean & the staff were very friendly. Breakfast was lovely too. Thank you very much :o).

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank You for your comments on your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear your stay with us was an enjoyable one. I will make sure I pass your comments on to my team and also the breakfast team.
Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Arrived Sunday 17th November for 1 night, as soon as we arrived we were greeted by the very welcoming receptionist who was more than happy to help with any questions, we were very impressed with the room, it was above and beyond our expectations very large and clean, after a 6 hour journey it was nice to relax on a very comfy king size bed witch also provided us with a great nights sleep! All in all great hotel ideal location will definitely return in the near future!

• Stayed November 2013
Thank You for taking the time to give us your lovely feedback about your recent stay, I will ensure that the team member who was on duty that day sees your great comments. I am so pleased to hear that our reception could help you with the questions you had, and also very pleased to hear that you had such a great nights sleep.
Thank You once again, I hope we can welcome you back to the Bognor Regis Premier Inn in the near future.
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Recently stayed for a week end with friends we would go again but not in upstairs rooms (eaves restrict room size +poor shower )we understand a refurbishment is going to take place will go back then!
On the plus side great Hotel staff and Robin Hood was excellent for both Dinner and Breakfast.

The hotel is well placed for visiting Bognor,Chichester.Arundel and local Sunday markets.

Room Tip: Sleep downstairs until refurbishment
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Thank You for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us here in Bognor Regis. I am pleased to hear that you were impressed with my team and also the Robin Hood, I will be sure to pass on your comments.
That is correct that we are undergoing a full refurbishment in January 2014, when you book with us again please contact us directly and we can ensure you are allocated a ground floor room.
Me and my team look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Worthing, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 November 2013

It was a great hotel and room with good facilities: clean shower/bath, Wardrobes, Mirrors, Vending machines and shelves as well as the unlimited tea and coffee we enjoyed over our stay! The people at reception were very friendly and helpful and if we had any questions or concerns they were answered and sorted. The breakfast was great and nice atmosphere in the evening!

Room Tip: Book today as it is great value!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank JoshBenjaminAgeros
Stacey T, Manager at Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Many thanks for taking the time to give us such lovely feedback about your recent stay, I am pleased to hear that my team were able to answer any questions you had during your stay, the team will be pleased to see your comments and I will also be sure to pass these on to the restaurant manager as well. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Gravesend, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 October 2013

stayed at the ROBIN HOOD Premier inn for a wedding. Could have had a party in the bathroom and needed a sat nav for 1 side of the bed to the other. room was clean and quiet. Staff were extremely helpful supplying me with pencil sharpener to do my eyeliner and selotape to wrap the pressi. overall a really lovely stay. oh brekkie was fab too

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Thank You for your positive comments on your stay here with us at the Bognor Regis Premier Inn, it's so nice to receive such positive feedback and I will be sure to share your comments with all the team. We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bognor Regis
Premier Inn Chichester Hotel
Chichester Park Hotel
Chichester Park Hotel
#7 of 8 in Chichester

Been to Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel? Share your experiences!