“Premier inn Bongor Regis”

Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Bognor Regis
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Fantastic hotel, amazing staff Norman was top class in his customer service, helping with cases and sorting me out with extra key, nothing was too much for him.
We were in Bognor regis for a friends birthday party and we knew the loation was slightly out of town but ideal as we had the car.
Would highly recommend this hotel
My husband was also looking for bus times and Norman shift had just finished and the lady who took over from him was extremely helpful getting him timetables and explaining where to get local bus, so a huge plus to this lady and Norman for making the stay more pleasurable.

Room Tip: we stayed in room 20 and it was the nicest premier inn we had ever stayed in
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Stacey T, Manager at Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Thank You for your lovely comments. Norman is so pleased to hear he could be of assistance to yourselves during your stay and passes on his thanks for taking the time to review this, I will also pass on your thanks to Karen for arranging the bus timetable for you. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Just stayed here en route to the University campus and very pleased I picked this particular Premier Inn. It was a drive out from the town centre, but for a single night's stay was perfect. An immaculate room with large screen TV, freshly painted interior and brand new spotless bathroom. The staff were friendly and welcoming. We were on the ground floor but it was a very quiet area and we felt perfectly safe. Cannot comment on the food, but there was a menu for the attached restaurant provided in the room- meals were average price, approx £10 for fish and chips for example with some gourmet style food at more expensive prices. Local KFCs/ McDonalds etc couple of minutes away for those on more of a budget. Because of the refurb (could still smell the paint) it was the best Premier Inn I've stayed in for a while in terms of condition of room. Not so good if you wanted to walk into Bognor but ideal for an overnight stop.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank You for you comments on your recent stay with us at the Bognor Regis Premier Inn. It is so nice to hear that our guests are so happy with our newly refurbished rooms. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the rest of my team, who will also be happy to hear such nice feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Just spent a night at Bognor Regis Premier. This has recently undergone a refurb to a very high standard. Room and bathroom were large and spotlessly clean. Lovely large comfortable bed. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The hotel is outside of Bognor in a peaceful setting. Excellent value for money and will definitely stay here again when next in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank You for taking the time to leave such nice feedback about our hotel and staff. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and also enjoyed our large comfortable bed. Myself and my team look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

This is a Premier which has only just been updated to a excellent finish, stayed here on a recent family visit on the south coast,Thankfully its out of Bognor Regis (this is pretty run down town) Very friendly staff and lovely restaurant (had breakfast here) really old pub with lots of character.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank You for you comments on the recently refurbished hotel I am so pleased to hear such lovely feedback. I will be sure to pass your lovely comments on to the rest of my team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

I have used several of Premiere Inn's hotels in England when I have been there on a business trip also this one in Bognor Regis. Like the rest of the hotels in the group it provides good value for money. The hotel is actually placed outside the town of Bognor Regis, but as it has an excellent restaurant it doesn't matter. If you want to go to Bognor Regis and the beach it is only a quarter or so in a car.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Tonni P

Thank You for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear you had a good rest and you felt it was a good value stay. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Excellent staff, very friendly and attentive. Our double room was of a good standard and spotlessly clean as was the bathroom. We had dinner in the hotel restaurant and although perfectly adequate we thought it was very expensive for what it was, drinks are quite pricey too. Overall we had a good stay and would stay here again if we are back in the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dr_Cheese01
Stacey T, Manager at Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

Thank-You for your lovely comments regarding your recent stay with us. It's great to read such nice comments about my team and I know they will be pleased to read this as well. Thank-You for taking your time to review us. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Bognor Regis Premier Inn again soon.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Perfect nights sleep. The beds were just right not too soft and not too hard. In a very nice setting and very quiet giving us a brilliant nights sleep. Staff were very helpful and urged us to come and see them if we required anything (including tea and coffee, always good ) would recommend staying with the family as the family rooms are very big. Travel cot was also very nice and well kept.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarzie2014

I am pleased to hear you had a brilliant nights sleep, and that the team urged you to contact them if you required anything further. I will be showing my team your comments. Thank-You for your feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Bognor Regis Premier Inn again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bognor Regis
#7 of 9 in Bognor Regis
Hilton Avisford Park
Hilton Avisford Park
#5 of 7 in Arundel

Been to Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel? Share your experiences!