Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel
Best Western Beachcroft Hotel(Felpham)(Great Value!)
US$155
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrobin hoodthe pubchef and brewerfamily roomattached restaurantvisiting family in the areagood sizeusual standardcooked breakfasta great nights sleepgreat roomstayed for one nightpizza hutstaff on receptionbusy roadwould stay againexcellent stay
Reviewed 28 June 2014

everything was perfect, there is no need to comment further. The staff were very helpful, the room size was great, the bed was super comfortable,the food tasted nice,clean everywhere throughout the Hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Stacey T, Manager at Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you so much for your great review. I am delighted you enjoyed everything about your stay with us at Bognor Regis and my team will be pleased to hear such lovely comments too. We hope you come and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Premier Inn did not disappoint again stayed in quite a few around the country and this refurbished Inn very comfortable. Staff very helpful even and 11.00 in the evening when we booked in. Parking good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to pass on you feedback for your recent stay with us.I am so please you found our newly refurbished rooms so comfortable and my night receptionist could be of help. I will pass your comments on to him and the rest of my team and hope to welcome you back in the future

Reviewed 20 June 2014

booked the PI in bognor for a family visit.
We booked in at 11.30pm and the receptionist was very helpful.
The room was super as we would have expected, the hotel had just been refurbished.
The only criticism of Premier Inns in general is you have to have breakfast by 9.0Am.10 Am would be a more agreeable time especially as being retired and do not always want to get up early for breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us at Bognor Regis. I am pleased my night receptionist made you feel welcome and was of help. I will pass your comments onto all of my team. We hope to welcome you back next time you are visiting family, if you were to stay over a weekend breakfast finishes later at 10.00am which may suit you better.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

In my experience Premier Inns are a good quality chain of hotels for business and personal use, but this hotel at Bognor Regis exceeds all of them. Obviously recently refurbished and couldn't be better for a business stay. I would recommend everything about this hotel and attached pub. The room was not too far away from a Crowne Plaza room. The only downfall was poor mobile reception but hardly the fault of the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Stacey T, Manager at Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I am so pleased you enjoyed our newly refurbished rooms and found everything about your stay exceded expectations. i will share your feedback with my team and the staff in the Robinhood who will be glad to hear you would be happy to pass on you recomendations. We hope to welcome you back next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Lovely little hotel. Warm staff welcome. Great rooms and food. Really relaxing 2 days spent there. Good parking facilities. The Robin Hood pub adjoined to the hotel sells a good range of drinks and food is very good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted you had a relaxing couple of days and enjoyed dining in the Robinhood. i will pass your kind comments on to all concerned and hope to welcomne you back in the future..