“Excellent changes a foot at Premier Inn”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Bognor Regis
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent changes a foot at Premier Inn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

This is being sold as the new style rooms at Premier Inn and they are excellent.
Lovely hotel and location. Staff very friendly. New style beds. they are wider but a little shorter so my feet stick out but apart from them that excellent.
40" LED tv wall mounted is very nice.

Doesn't feel like your in a Premier Inn - feels like it was a more expensive hotel - but hey it was my company that booked and paid for it !.

Would stop again when working in Chichester.

Restaurant was also excellent.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Stacey T, Manager at Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel, responded to this review, 27 October 2014
Thank you for your excellent comments regarding your stay with us here at Bognor Regis, it is so nice to read and my team are also equally as happy as I am to read your review.
I am so pleased to hear you like the new design of our bedrooms.
I hope me and my team can welcome you back to Bognor Regis in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Cambridge, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this Premier Inn while I was working at Goodwood for the Festival of Speed. I was pleasantly surprised by many aspects of this hotel.
Firstly, it is unlike any other Premier Inn, in the sense that it is not a generic budget hotel.
Rather than being purpose-built, it has been adapted from an already existing building. This has given the hotel sense of charm and blending in with it's surroundings.
With ample car parking space and a welcoming front, this hotel immediately felt different, in all the right ways. The small but somehow very open central stairwell is nice and airy, thanks to the tall and high ceiling level in this older building.
I was greeted by a very friendly receptionist, and efficiently checked in.
With only 25 rooms, the hotel retains the feeling of a classic older hotel, where the front desk knows you as a name rather than a room number.
The room however was incredibly modern looking and feeling, with purple mood lighting emanating from behind the bed and LED lighting everywhere else.
The only strange thing was the lack of a real wardrobe, and I liked the fact that I didn't have a landline phone in the room, something I haven't encountered in a hotel before. But you have to ask yourself the question "when was the last time you actually used a landline phone in a hotel room?"
The room was kept at a good temperature thanks to the heating system and the fan that had been replaced in the room for summer.
The attached restaurant is not an established name, but still provides an excellent evening meal.
Overall I couldn't fault my stay, apart from the usual price hike on the room rate during events.
Certainly recommended for anyone staying in the area.

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Scott G
Thank you for taking your time to review your stay with us, and thank you for your lovely comments it is so nice to hear such lovely comments regarding your stay, I look forward to sharing your comments with my team.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Premier Inn Bognor Regis in the near future.
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

everything was perfect, there is no need to comment further. The staff were very helpful, the room size was great, the bed was super comfortable,the food tasted nice,clean everywhere throughout the Hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Stacey T, Manager at Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Thank you so much for your great review. I am delighted you enjoyed everything about your stay with us at Bognor Regis and my team will be pleased to hear such lovely comments too. We hope you come and stay with us again soon.
the nile egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Premier Inn did not disappoint again stayed in quite a few around the country and this refurbished Inn very comfortable. Staff very helpful even and 11.00 in the evening when we booked in. Parking good.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to pass on you feedback for your recent stay with us.I am so please you found our newly refurbished rooms so comfortable and my night receptionist could be of help. I will pass your comments on to him and the rest of my team and hope to welcome you back in the future
Paignton, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

booked the PI in bognor for a family visit.
We booked in at 11.30pm and the receptionist was very helpful.
The room was super as we would have expected, the hotel had just been refurbished.
The only criticism of Premier Inns in general is you have to have breakfast by 9.0Am.10 Am would be a more agreeable time especially as being retired and do not always want to get up early for breakfast.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us at Bognor Regis. I am pleased my night receptionist made you feel welcome and was of help. I will pass your comments onto all of my team. We hope to welcome you back next time you are visiting family, if you were to stay over a weekend breakfast finishes later at 10.00am which may suit you better.
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

In my experience Premier Inns are a good quality chain of hotels for business and personal use, but this hotel at Bognor Regis exceeds all of them. Obviously recently refurbished and couldn't be better for a business stay. I would recommend everything about this hotel and attached pub. The room was not too far away from a Crowne Plaza room. The only downfall was poor mobile reception but hardly the fault of the hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Stacey T, Manager at Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I am so pleased you enjoyed our newly refurbished rooms and found everything about your stay exceded expectations. i will share your feedback with my team and the staff in the Robinhood who will be glad to hear you would be happy to pass on you recomendations. We hope to welcome you back next time you are in the area.
Poole, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Lovely little hotel. Warm staff welcome. Great rooms and food. Really relaxing 2 days spent there. Good parking facilities. The Robin Hood pub adjoined to the hotel sells a good range of drinks and food is very good.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted you had a relaxing couple of days and enjoyed dining in the Robinhood. i will pass your kind comments on to all concerned and hope to welcomne you back in the future..
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bognor Regis
Premier Inn Chichester Hotel
Chichester Park Hotel
Chichester Park Hotel
#8 of 9 in Chichester

Been to Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel? Share your experiences!