We stayed at the Premier Inn wanting a clean, comfortable, decent sized room which we got. What we hadn't bargained for was a receptionist who 'upsold' us a non-existent upgrade from an inclusive breakfast to a meal-deal and a waitress at breakfast who was very, very unpleasant when I tried to explain that I had pre-paid but that the receptionist the previous night had got it all wrong.
The breakfast itself was (as described in other reviews) sub-average - cooked bit fine but rationed, while the continental elements (bread, pastries, fruit and so on) was just dreadful. At 8.30 am there were 3 cubes of melon left (no other fruit at all) and it was made clear that we were too late to expect any more. It was such a dreadful experience that despite being offered a free breakfast the next day by way of apology for the reception shambles, we decided to eat elsewhere.
The room itself was very good indeed, and all the staff apart from the dreadful breakfast waitress (who made sure she let us know several times that we were clearly trying to commit some sort of fraud because we weren't on her list) were lovely (even the very muddled receptionist who caused the problem in the first place was nice as she messed it all up) but if I visit this area again I will look for somewhere else to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than ten minutes to the beach by car, close to Goodwood Racecourse and Bognor Regis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel Bognor Regis
- Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel West Sussex