“Friday to Wednesday”

and 1 more site!
Swan Guest House
Ranked #12 of 26 Bognor Regis B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Had a absolutely great break food room and hosts made it a really wonderful stay & the weather was rather nice thank you Sandra Tony .local cafes & pubs really good & friendly & Really good portions would love to come again

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Can't praise enough. 11 out of 10!! Great hosts, great breakfast, clean, big room. Stayed 2nd week in June...even weather was great!! Would recommend to all. Always made to feel at home. Service was excellent. Did exactly what it said on the tin!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2014

omg what a fab guest house , room was amazing beautiful crisp white linen and towels ,
spotless place and so friendly , definately want to return thankyou for your hospitality
fiona and matt stevens xx

Room Tip: everything good about the swan guest house
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Stayed here as a couple. It is a detatched house 3 minutes from the beach and promenade. We had the top floor room with king size bed and en-suite , and it was very clean and comfortable , although some may find the stairs a little steep. The owners are a very friendly and welcoming couple who know the area well and are able to advise on places to eat , visit etc. There are several eating places within a few minutes walk , or the town centre is less than 10 minutes along the sea front.
Breakfasts were very good , fresh and with a good choice
Our 4 day stay flew by and we would definately return to The Swan.

Room Tip: Top room was perfect , very quiet
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cambsmusiclover
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I stayed at the Swan whilst visiting my daughter who works at Butlins in Bognor. I only stayed one night but upon my arrival was immediately made to feel at home. The Host was more than friendly and helpful and seemed interested in why I had made the trip. The room, a single, was lovely and clean and perfectly adequate for my needs. It was relaxing in the house and very quiet. The bed was extremely comfortable and I had a very good nights sleep. Breakfast was lovely and hot and tasted delicious - just what I needed before a day in Portsmouth with my daughter shopping! My overall visit was very relaxing and welcoming and I would definately recommend friends and family staying here. When I come back to this area, I am hopeful they will have a room for me :)

Room Tip: If you are looking for a b & b that is in a quiet location, this is the one for you!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night and it was lovely. Very well situated, welcoming and homely. Our room was very nice. Breakfast, which was included, was lovely. I had The Alternative Breakfast which was delicious. All in all this is a great B&B and very good value for money. Thank you

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 18 October 2013

My young daughter and I stayed here for a night and it really was lovely, clean and warm. Our hosts were wonderful. The only slight downfall were there was a bit party of guests staying who hogged the all the parking and were noisy coming in, in the early hours but we were just unlucky we had picked this night. I would definitely stay there without a doubt. A minutes walk from my daughters favourite pasta restaurant and a minutes walk to the beach. Perfect.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family