“Amazing”

Ranked #15 of 173 Restaurants in Bognor Regis
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This was my first ever visit in Sen; we decided to go here for a friend’s birthday to try something new. I was a bit worried as my other half is VERY fussy, but even he could find something to have and he was very satisfied with his tapas options. I would say it isn’t the cheapest of restaurants but in the week they do have a deal, so next time will go in the week. The staff were lovely and as it was a Friday they did have alot of staff in, which was great. I would recommend to a friend and will definitely be re-visiting!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I had such a great time here with my friends last weekend. Very nice cocktails and delicious food served by friendly staff. I would definitely recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We went here last night to celebrate a friend's Birthday. We had the special banquet tapas menu.
This was excellent. It is just the type of food I like, allowing you to experience all the different tastes and flavors in one meal. The red house wine was also excellent, as was the service. You really feel like you are abroad when inside this restaurant. They did not mind us bringing in a special birthday cake, which I felt was very good of them, especially as we did not have deserts as it would have been too much to eat. They even cut the cake up for us.
Thanks for a lovely evening.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We have been eating in this restaurant for 10 years and have always rated it as our favourite. Last night that all changed, the food was not up to its usual standard and the service was terrible, the head waiter was rude to both staff and clients. This restaurant alwaya used to have friendly welcoming staff but last night I felt we were an inconvenience. It is a family run business but it seems to be handed to the rudest of them all. Such a shame it has gone down hill, we will have to find somewhere else to eat in future.

2  Thank Kitten129
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Sen is by far the best restaurant in town. This was our 4th visit with son and two grandchildren who were made very welcome. The food abounds with flavours and is well priced, staff are welcoming and very polite. Many different nationalities work here so the menu is varied. One critic of this restaurant needs to be able to spell and be coherent to enable a criticism be understood....he was way off reality.

1  Thank Racie