“Lovely lunch”

Ranked #6 of 164 Restaurants in Bognor Regis
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Just popped into here for a light lunch.sat in the lovely garden area.service was excellent and food very good too.

There are newer reviews for The Inglenook

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Lively food, good service, welcoming bar man made us feel at ease in a new environment straight away. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Whether your having a special meal on the Saturday night or participating in the Sunday carvery or you've been at golf all morning the Friday and want a sandwich for lunch this restaurant always delivers.

I have been eating here 2-3 times a year my whole 22 years of life. Mothering Sunday is perfect and we go every year!

Such a large menu to suit every budget!

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I visited the inglenook on an off chance so good it had the perfect barman Lawrence so professional a true credit to this local hostelry nothing was too much trouble I and my friends will most definitely be returning to the inglenook I hope everyone else has the same experience

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We were a party of 11 girls at the restaurant and the staff could not have been more helpful. The food was very good indeed (especially the sea bream!) and priced just right. The setting was lovely and I could not recommend this restaurant/ bar more. Thank you Inglenook for making our evening so special, I shall be recommending the place to everyone!