“Caz09 - Great B&B”
Review of Broxmead Paddock

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bolney
Broxmead Paddock
Ranked #2 of 5 Bolney B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 June 2013

My family gave me a trip to the vineyard tour, so my friend and I were looking for somewhere to stay. This B&B was actually recommended and how grateful we were! We arrived to meet Beverly and Brian who gave us such a warm welcome and we felt at home as soon as we entered into their lovely sitting room. The breakfasts were wonderful and there was plenty to choose from. The accommodtion is very comfortable, homely and clean. We would difinitely recommend this B&B and will be going back there to stay at sometime in the future.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 30 May 2013

my daughter was given a trip to the vineyard tour and they recommended this B&B
What a pleasent surprise to find such a lovely place with perfect hosts.It is a long time since I have stayed with people who realy welcome you.The breakfasts were 5* standard better than we have had in large 4* hotels.On our first night we ate at the B&B and what a wondreful meal top quality and perfectly cooked.The second night the could not accomadate us for the evening meal but put us on to the local pub which was exellent and Bev gave us their card to give in to the pup which gave us a good discount on there bill.My daughter and I did not have a car so Bev and her husband went out of their was to help us have a perfect break.would go back time and time again just to experiance their hospitality

Room Tip: only three rooms but if you need help there is one room on the ground floor and the other two are on...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2013

a gps is helpful in finding this b&b. once there, it is close to south bound exit of major road, A23.
Note, stay off A23 on weekend, holidays, it is a parking lot on way to Brighton !
attitude-- ex. a rather chatty woman
room size -- large if en-suite
clean ? yes
breakfast -- ex--superior ! get eggs benedict
location--v.g.
value -- ex
parking -- ex

overall--ex

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2013

This B&B is a real find, tucked away down a country lane near Bolney, West Sussex.
From the moment you arrive you will warm to Beverley and Brian who provide a friendly, informal welcome.
The accomodation is comfortable, homely and clean.
The breakfasts are wonderful, cooked to order from a wide variety menu.
Very highly recommended !!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2013

We can't rate this delightful B&B any higher. Visiting the Bolney Wine Estate, we happened to go by their recommendation of staying with Bev and Brian, who could not have been more welcoming. The rooms are so much more than one would expect from a B&B, the breakfast menu worthy of a 4* hotel, but far less boring with a tale or two from Bev. Would definitely come again if ever in that neck of the woods

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2012

I attend regular training courses and normally stay in hotels, which as a woman on her own, find staying on my own and eating out alone quite intimidating. I decided to book this b&b after looking at the prices of the hotels in this area, and it seemed a reasonable price in comparison. Broxmead paddock is a beautiful house in an amazing location. If you are looking for a country setting, this is the place to go. Bev and her husband made me feel so welcome and evening meals are also available, which was perfect for me not having to dine out alone. The food was great, a full menu available and the breakfasts were very tasty and filling. I would not hesitate to recommend this as a great place to stay! Bev in particular is a very entertaining and funny lady, adept at putting you at ease and has many a funny story to tell.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 10 September 2012

So, two nights in Broxmead Paddock were in order for my wife and I to celebrate our wedding anniversary.

Bev and Brian made us very welcome and we could not fault the room, food or service. Bev is rightly proud of the local produce she uses, including eggs from her own hens, which means that the quality of the food on offer is top-notch. The room was comfortable and had all the amenities that you would expect.

Broxmead has won awards for its breakfasts and it is easy to see why, the range of food on offer would allow you to break your fast with some style! We also had booked in for an evening meal, which was well cooked and presented with panache and an amusing series of anecdotes. We had visited a local vineyard and were pleased to find these wines available for us to enjoy.

Both Bev and Brian obviously take pride in their enterprise, and so they should. Broxmead Paddock is to be recommended.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Been to Broxmead Paddock? Share your experiences!