Travelodge Littlehampton Rustington(Littlehampton)(Great Value!)
US$84
Travelodge
US$116
US$101
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Premier Inn Arundel Hotel(Arundel)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$124
The Swan Hotel(Arundel)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$130
US$111
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$124
  • Pool
Norfolk Arms Hotel(Arundel)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$87
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

TripAdvisor
Derwent House(Climping)
TripAdvisor
1,126 results
All reviewsthe main houseclimping beachopen fireoutdoor poolspa treatmentslovely spathatched housesuperior roomfour poster bedthe general managermodern roomswalk in showercream tearoll top baththree courseshot tubfeature room
Reviewed 24 July 2017

I am finding it hard to rate this hotel. There were things about it I loved but a couple of things that I did not. The hotel buildings and grounds are just lovely. We had two dogs with us and it was great to be able to walk to the beach from the hotel. We stayed in the more modern block with the contemporary rooms. Our room was on the ground floor and it was really spacious, the bed was comfortable and the walk in shower was great. The lampshades had seen better days but it was a room that allowed dogs and I was happy with it. The pool and spa were great. We thoroughly enjoyed swimming in the warm pool. Breakfast in the courtyard was a highlight, the choice was good although some of the fruit was a little tasteless, the service was excellent. What I was not so happy with was the dining experience. Those yellow glossy walls in the dining room were awful and covered in marks where I was sitting. The carpet was also grubby. The food itself was pretty average also. I was expecting more. I said to my husband, I would stay here again just not dine here. For the prices they charge, I feel the dining experience needs improving. Our waiter was lovely and the service was friendly and efficient. I loved the hotel but I would not want to eat an evening meal there again. Hence the 3 star rating.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gbjoce1
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Great place to stay in a lovely setting and large grounds. The weather was excellent so we were able to go down to the beach, walk to the Blackhorse for a drink and really enjoy all the amenities, incl. the swimming pool.
Lovely room and next day we had breakfast in the Courtyard.
The food is excellent and the staff cannot do enough for you.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Had a 2 night stay here as a treat for myself and my wife. £375 a night for Superior double room , dinner, bed and breakfast.
We stayed in the Gate House, the room was clean and well equipped with plenty of wardrobe and draw space. The en suite bathroom was large with excellent shower and also a roll top bath. The mirror above the sink was perhaps a little too high as my wife found it difficult when applying make up, she is 5ft 2in. The bedroom also lacked a full length mirror which is somewhat essential for ladies...
Had a problem with a leaking overflow on the bath but this was dealt with promptly.

The spa with indoor and outdoor pools is excellent and plenty of room to relax poolside.
The food was excellent although we found the menu a bit limited when staying for more than one night. May be a petty moan but would have liked a more varied menu, which is why I've marked it down. Bit harsh I know.

All of the staff were very friendly and helpful.

The beach is a 5 minute walk away and like most of the beaches in the area are stony.
The hotel is set in lovely grounds with resident peacocks and also spotted a barn owl.
Would definitely stay here again once my bank account has recovered.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We have been going to Bailiffscourt for over 35 years and absolutely love it. So when we had friends coming down from Glasgow it was the ideal place to take them for a Sunday lunch. They really enjoyed everything about it the location, the hotel itself and of course the food.
We all had a fabulous lunch with great service and surroundings can't wait to return.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Had the good fortune to stay here recently and the whole experience was spot on.
Not only is it a gorgeous looking hotel but the facilities, the food and the service all match in high quality. Some parts of the hotel comprise newer buildings so if you're keen to stay in the older part it's probably worth asking specifically for that.
There is a spa centre within the hotel grounds with both heated indoor and outdoor pools to satisfy all requirements. There's plenty of space in the grounds to wander around, play croquet, kick a football, play tennis or sip a drink in several of the outdoor areas. The (pebbly) beach is also only a 5 min walk away and has a cafe in/near the car park (in case you haven't already eaten enough at the hotel!)
Loads of car parking space and enough room for 4 or more helicopters if that's the way you prefer to travel (!)
Staff are friendly, welcoming and efficient in equal measure.
Would recommend as a treat.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family